Can not collect item as seller not replied to any messages to arrange pick up

DarrenT1
Contributor
Contributor
Purchased on eBay item that had to be collected in person (bookcase) but seller not replied to any of my messages to arrange pick up
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DarrenT1 

If you don't have the seller's address to show up to collect...eBay does not cover pick ups where the buyer has not collected items. PayPal buyer protection does not cover pick ups on Item Not Received claims, only SNADs. You can start with contacting (scroll to bottom) eBay customer service and see what they advise on an unresponsive seller to arrange a pick up...maybe they can put the seller's account on hold or contact them for you to start a dialogue.

Or request to cancel an order:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/cancelling-order/cancel-order?id=4004&st=12&pos=1&query=Cancel%20...

Your last recourse is to dispute via credit card if that is how you paid. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DarrenT1 

If you don't have the seller's address to show up to collect...eBay does not cover pick ups where the buyer has not collected items. PayPal buyer protection does not cover pick ups on Item Not Received claims, only SNADs. You can start with contacting (scroll to bottom) eBay customer service and see what they advise on an unresponsive seller to arrange a pick up...maybe they can put the seller's account on hold or contact them for you to start a dialogue.

Or request to cancel an order:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/cancelling-order/cancel-order?id=4004&st=12&pos=1&query=Cancel%20...

Your last recourse is to dispute via credit card if that is how you paid. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.