COFTY COMPANY LIMITED

jaa96
Contributor
Contributor

Any contact information for this seller?

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

csk-123
Contributor
Contributor
How did you contact them? I spent over 80$ on ornaments. The names were wrong and backwards
Login to Me Too

omaladon
Contributor
Contributor

I disputed the charge through PayPal and they contacted me through email.  The email address that it was sent from was:

Leah <removed> (can not post the email address because not permitted in this community.)Hope this helps because I am getting no where with them.  They seem to be a fraudulent company that takes your money and sends you cheap and falsely advertised products. 

Login to Me Too

Shewandadj
New Community Member
I never received product or a refund!
Login to Me Too

Sbc4smb
New Community Member
I filed a complaint with the BBB in California. I ordered Dec 13 and to date they have promised refunds and expedited shipping, I’ve gotten nothing no refund no product. I ordered from Crocschanel. PayPal’s original receipt email says no money will come out of the acct until Cofty Company processes my order. I have no evidence that they processed my order so why was money taken!!
Login to Me Too

taytyjazzjor
My order was on the same date from the same company. I agree with you 100%. Been trying to get my money back for months.
Login to Me Too

csk-123
Contributor
Contributor
What is their email address
Login to Me Too

kristaa2000
New Community Member
Me too. Ordered 12/7/2020 still haven’t received.
Login to Me Too

L-A-M
New Community Member

Oh boy.. I should have known better. And it looks like a lot of people saw the same adds on FB around the same time I did. What a scam. Glad I only lost 20 bucks on this. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.