COFTY COMPANY LIMITED

jaa96
Contributor
Contributor

Any contact information for this seller?

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

earlnabby
Contributor
Contributor

I had a similar issue with a different vendor. Bait and Switch and they first offered a partial refund, then they offered a full refund but I had to pay return shipping. I declined all offers and stated I would only return the item if the seller would pay for return shipping. Since I accepted none of the offers the case was bumped and I received a full refund and didn't have to return the item. Stand your ground until you get results. Sellers will lowball because most buyers give up.

Login to Me Too

kbelfi
Contributor
Contributor
So the only option I was given by PayPal was to return the items to Hong Kong by a certain date or close the dispute. There was no option to counter. I called PayPal to try to open another dispute for the item that never arrived and they said that I couldn’t open another dispute once one was closed. They gave me a $20 gift certificate to cover the cost of the item I didn’t get.
Login to Me Too

jaa96
Contributor
Contributor

I did find an email for them and received a response - shipping delays, which is understandable within reason.

We will see if the item ever arrives.

Login to Me Too

Dkeough11
What email address do you have? The product i got was nothing like what was pictured
Login to Me Too

taytyjazzjor
Unfortunately I got emails about shipping delays for 4 months now. I hope you get yours, I'm still waiting for mine.
Login to Me Too

LM2011
New Community Member

I spent $120.00 with this company on 5 custom cups.  4 of them turned out great, but took forever to get.  One came with two horrible scratches on it.  I asked if I could get a replacement, I sent pictures to justify it.  I get an email back saying that they would give me a 10% refund and 30% off my next purchase.  Seriously like I would ever buy anything from them again.  My reply was I would really just like a new cup without any scratches on it.  I was refunded a whole $2.39.  Terrible customer service!!

Login to Me Too

clarkdl48813

I received my items on January 22, 2021 and the personalized names were not changed from the Facebook ad name of Logan.  I have sent an email to the <removed> asking for replacement or refund.

Login to Me Too

kbelfi
Contributor
Contributor
All of mine were Logan too!
Login to Me Too

csk-123
Contributor
Contributor
I just got some ornaments that do not look anything like advertised. The names are wrong and backwards. How do I get a refund? I’ve contacted them. They are in Hong Kong
Login to Me Too

omaladon
Contributor
Contributor

I agree.  This company should be dropped by PayPal because they falsely advertise their products. When you issue a dispute all they want to do is issue you a 10% refund.  If you keep complaining they will only go as far as 20% but if you want a full refund you have to send the product back to Hong Kong at your expense.  Unacceptable and very poor customer service on their part.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.