CHICV International Holding Limited

sisdixon
New Community Member

Add my name to the others currently or who have had issues with this company.

My order was paid for on August 23 and I've had no correspondence from the company confirming order.  I have not received my order, nor do I know how to contact them to check on my order.  

Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

JKinups8NY
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a dispute and PayPal closed it stating the seller furnished tracking and delivery.  I order 5 items and attempted to use their tracking but had nothing listed for weeks.  I finally received 1 item and it was NOTHING like described.  On the day I extended my dispute, I received a second item, another completely BOGUS, CHEAP look alike to the advertised item.  NOTHING MORE HAS ARRIVED and no more dispute!!!  I wrote to the company about the other 3 items and they responded that they want me to cancel the dispute and THEN they will refund me!!!  That my friends is extortion and illegal.  I have taken this to PayPal albeit a difficult process since you cannot update a closed dispute and getting a direct email is all but impossible.  Need to see what will be next.  It has been a costly error in judgement by me and I learned that when you think you have protection, you do not.  A sucker born everyday and a scam and con got me good!!  Buyer Beware has never been so true.

Login to Me Too

BTintexas
I currently have the same situation. Ordered shoes from them. Never received an email with confirmation. It's been 2 months. No shoes.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.