CHICV International Holding Limited

sisdixon
New Community Member

Add my name to the others currently or who have had issues with this company.

My order was paid for on August 23 and I've had no correspondence from the company confirming order.  I have not received my order, nor do I know how to contact them to check on my order.  

Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

Eliswood
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to hear that. I do wonder if CHICV pretend they have shipped to prevent any further action from Paypal. According toCHICV my order is still in transit.
Login to Me Too

same with my order -and it seems PayPal isn't willing to resolve the issue.  

Login to Me Too

tans6359
Contributor
Contributor

Why does this page says 'Solved'? when its not. I find this awfully strange

Login to Me Too

tans6359
Contributor
Contributor

Over here in Germany, there are about 30 websites that belong to this CHICV.

Onlinewarnungen.de and have even put it on TV about this CHICV firm to trying to warn as many people as possible. This person seems to have about 30, from what the above online warnungen site mentions, though, I believe its going in the hundreds as we speak, and this is why Paypal are apparently ignoring the problems.    

Login to Me Too

ivferrell
Contributor
Contributor
I placed two orders with ChicV International Holding in September. After PayPal contacted them, they provided tracking numbers and said the items were shipped. Well...they pulled a nice scam. They provided the same tracking number for BOTH orders and only shipped one (the cheapest one). My $88 order never came and PayPal says the claim is denied because tracking showed the order arrived. But it never did. Out $88.
Login to Me Too

JKinups8NY
Contributor
Contributor

Know that too well.  Same thing here.  NOTHING and I sent another email after PayPal closed my dispute and they, Seller, instructed me they would issue refund once I close the dispute.  A bot illegal in terms of extortion.  I am looking at taking steps legally via FTC:  

The FTC's Bureau of Consumer Protection stops unfair, deceptive and fraudulent business practices by collecting complaints and conducting investigations, suing companies and people that break the law, developing rules to maintain a fair marketplace, and educating consumers and businesses about their rights and ...
Bureau of Consumer Protection | Federal Trade Commission
How to file a complaint below:
@https://www.ftc.gov/about-ftc/bureaus-offices/bureau-consumer-protection
Login to Me Too

jansouthsea
Contributor
Contributor

Will they though. 2019 and pay pal are still enabling this / these companies to rip us off. me to the tune of £85

Login to Me Too

babala13
Contributor
Contributor
I am also having problems with this company. I order 2 pair of boots for a total of $77.97 on 9/6/18. The problem is I can’t remember if I ordered from StyleWe, PopJulia, or JustFashionNow because I never received a confirmation or shipping notice. But this company sure took my money from my account! I am emailing all companies about this and StyleWe denies (very rudely) they are connected to any of this. Am waiting to hear from PopJulia and JustFashionNow. Plan to file a dispute/claim with PayPal if no satisfaction from these two. Anyone have any other suggestions?
Login to Me Too

Eliswood
Contributor
Contributor
Do what the member suggests above. Go through the process of contacting paypal. I did this and paypal responded immediately. ChicV then contacted me snd said they would dispatch the boots within eight days. If I don't get them within twenty days I shall start a claim.
Login to Me Too

babala13
Contributor
Contributor
Update: I phoned PayPal and filed a dispute and within about a week, I received one of the 2 pair of boots I ordered. Waited another week, no 2nd pair of boots. Then PayPal decided against my case ( because I got a shipment?) and now case is closed. Can’t reopen it. I’m **bleep** out of about $37.00. Thanks, PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.