Buyer returned different item

Superharv
New Community Member

Hi everyone,

I recently sold an apple watch on eBay, the buyer left positive feedback and everything was fine. 40 days later, she messaged saying she couldn't log in to it and that it was locked to my Apple ID. I know it wasn't locked because I had factory reset everything and completely disconnected it from my accounts. Therefore, when she asked for a refund on eBay I declined knowing this, and as it was over 30 days eBay ended the case. 

Then she opened a dispute here on PayPal, so I said I was willing to refund if she sent the item back. Today I have received an Apple Watch that is a completely different model to the one I sent out and described. Luckily I filmed the whole process of unwrapping the packaging (which had the tracking number she'd provided on) and revealing the different watch. However I do not know how to send this evidence to PayPal so that they refuse her refund request. The only option I have in the resolution centre seems to be to refund. Please help me get my money back. Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

lucimaranata
Contributor
Contributor
Put the video on vimeo or something like that and send them a link. I don’t know if that will work but... Also you do have the option to “I disagree with the claim, provide additional info” if I am not mistaken
Login to Me Too

Sam_Devlin
New Community Member
This has recently happened to me with a designer jacket, did you end up resolving your issue? If so, how?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.