Buyer dispute

Sandraf52
New Community Member

I sold 3 baby suits on ebay back in March. They were brand new without tags. I photographed each item, even close up in order to show that they were unused. One item even had a hat attached to it so there's no way a baby could have comfortably worn that. The buyer left me positive feedback, telling me that the items were as described and would use me again. Yesterday, she decided to file a claim saying they were not as described and were not brand new. She says she didn't look at them until now - they came in clear plastic bags and are white, if they had stains or were used it would be very obvious. I have all the pictures from the add to show this. I assume the buyer has purchased these baby suits and has decided, as it is now May that they are too warm for this time of year and now doesn't want them as they are Winter suits. I phoned Ebay this morning and they have told me they will decided in my favour. I wanted to know what my options are as she has opened a dispute with me telling me all 3 suits have been worn - as mentioned before, one still has a hat attached.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.