BAN all trades with this scamming bunch of thieves: Xzz co ltd. aka SUSIECLOTHS aka VARIED SHOES

jomak
Contributor
Contributor

By now I have realised that I've been scammed - after reading about so many others who have.

How do we get Paypal to block these **bleep**? And also how do I escalate my claim to the next level for attention by Paypal please?

<REMOVED>

So mad (with myself right now) for failing to do the research before making the purchase.

I got totally sucked in by the pretty pictures. I am not expecting to get my money back but would like to prevent this well organised group of **bleep** from scamming thousands more like me. One easy way would be for companies like FB, IG and Paypal to put a blanket block on their advertising.

How do I get Paypal's urgent attention to this please? Have tried ringing and submitting a claim but no response.

TIA

TIA

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

sheilaw1963
I agree. I purchased flip flops. They came in not as pictured and so small I can't get my foot in them. I contacted PayPal and wanted a refund after waiting months to get them. PayPal said I couldn't get refunded. Why? No explanation. I wish PayPal would stop letting these companies use more than one name. Please PayPal stop these fraudulent companies from praying on us. Sheila
Login to Me Too

Sis729
Contributor
Contributor
I had my money refunded in 1 day
Login to Me Too

LisaLisa87
I wish I would’ve seen all of these complaints before I ordered from them. I ordered 01/02 and have heard nothing from them. I emailed them today- how did you get refunded?
Login to Me Too

Renee67
New Community Member
They charged me “Susiecloths” and never sent goods. Fraud!!!! How can I dispute this?????Xzz co Ltd is rip off
Login to Me Too

jomak
Contributor
Contributor

I think everyone needs to start blasting their social media ads or we start a social media campaign to warn people to not buy from them

Login to Me Too

elisad
Contributor
Contributor
I agree but they change their name of Facebook constantly
Login to Me Too

elisad
Contributor
Contributor
Totally a rip off and the fact that PayPal doesn’t protect us makes in 20 times worse
Login to Me Too

jomak
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah it's appalling. Too many examples of people being scammed. Paypal needs to do more!

Login to Me Too

Shop2udrop
I purchased shoes off Instagram Promo from Kandylane and my Pay Pal receipt of course shows this company. Complete SCAM almost 3 weeks now and no shoes. Emailed after they sent me a bogus tracking number 5 emails later still no legit tracking number or give me a carrier. They keep on giving me the run around but they say it's shipped which is BS. They avoid every attempt to give me info on my order. They are all over Instagram with several alias and bogus "just created" websites. Something does need to be done about this company😠
Login to Me Too

Blackbyrd1
I am so dang glad I’m not the only one!! I bought a pair of boots and received a completely different pair. I’m so mad. It took over a month to get them. There’s no phone number to contact them, only an email. They won’t refund me fully. I can either keep the wrong boots, and get a partial refund/coupon, or I can mail them back (at my expense) and get a refund that doesn’t include any fees or shipping I originally paid for. I keep emailing them, I keep blasting them on social media. I can’t even leave a review on my purchase on their website. I’m so mad. It’s their fault I got the wrong boots. I shouldn’t have to pay for return shipping. It’ll cost me between $30-$50 to return them. I’m about to file a dispute through PayPal since I used it to pay for my boots.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.