BAN all trades with this scamming bunch of thieves: Xzz co ltd. aka SUSIECLOTHS aka VARIED SHOES

jomak
Contributor
Contributor

By now I have realised that I've been scammed - after reading about so many others who have.

How do we get Paypal to block these **bleep**? And also how do I escalate my claim to the next level for attention by Paypal please?

<REMOVED>

So mad (with myself right now) for failing to do the research before making the purchase.

I got totally sucked in by the pretty pictures. I am not expecting to get my money back but would like to prevent this well organised group of **bleep** from scamming thousands more like me. One easy way would be for companies like FB, IG and Paypal to put a blanket block on their advertising.

How do I get Paypal's urgent attention to this please? Have tried ringing and submitting a claim but no response.

TIA

TIA

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

prattbenatar

I am trying to cancel my transaction BEFORE it is shipped because I to purchased before reading the reviews. I didn't buy through the site I just used my credit card so I can't find the transaction through my activity but the seller is selling through Paypal so there must be a way for them to contact the seller. When I tried to email the email bounced back saying the seller's email was full (with complaints I'm sure). I really don't want to go through the hassle of returning a crap item!!! #scam #xzzcoltd

Login to Me Too

jomak
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry for late response and thanks for sharing your experience.

I had to wait a few weeks before I was able to escalate the issue for direct contact by Paypal to the seller - in this case the scamming company which seems to China based.  I was delightfully surprised that PP followed through and made contact Xzz co Ltd. After Paypal got in touch I immediately got an email from Xzz co ltd saying sorry for the delay, your shipment is on it's way and here's the tracking number.

So I clicked on the tracking number and got an error message " we can't find that number please enter the tracking code".  Sooooo..... I emailed Xzz co ltd to let them know and just like you, got a message saying that the mailbox was full. (Full of sh*t if you ask me)

So now I'm back to waiting on Paypal to follow up with either me or Xzz co ltd. I will not let this go!

In the meantime I think Paypal should cease dealing with Xzz co ltd. That' really what I want to see happen because it's obvious that they are a fraudulent scamming operation taking money off thousands and thousands.

Fortunately, I have Paypal as a buffer. Not sure how you will fear having made the purchase via your CC.

So I want for my experience to be a warning to others.

Please update on your situation and if there's anyone else out there who want's to add their experience to the thread - feel free.

Login to Me Too

DONNAFREEMAN
Contributor
Contributor

XZZ  CO LTD RIPPED  ME OFF $243.05. LIED TO ME AND PAYPAL ABOUT A FAKE TRACKING NUMBER. THEY STRUG ME ALONG FOR 3 MONTHS. THIS COMPANY WAS ON FACEBOOK SO I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST THEM. DAMN CHINESE COMPANY. I HAVE ORDERED FROM CHINA BEFORE BUT NO MORE. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM CHINA AGAIN BECAUSE OF XZZ CO LTD. UNDER ALISARY.COM. THEY USE ALL THESE DIFFERENT NAMES LIKE SUSIES SHOES. AND OTHER NAMES BUT THE PARENT COMPANY IS XZZ CO LTD. PAY PAL SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT PROTECTING YOUR CUSTOMERS. I DISPUTED THIS TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND PAY PAL DENIED ME. **bleep** YOU PAY PAL. PROTECTING CRIMINALS.

Login to Me Too

Mark71259
Contributor
Contributor

My story is just like the others. I ordered a bike for $310, 4 months ago. I have emailed them many times asking for a status. To their credit, I always get a response but no answers. Obviously, I'm never going to get my bike. I hope I'm not too late to get my money back.

Login to Me Too

jomak
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for sharing your story. Each one shared here provides good evidence to help shut Xzz co ltd down.

Please do contact Paypal and let them know. I kept hounding Paypal and Xzz co ltd until I got a result. 

Good luck!

Login to Me Too

jomak
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for sharing your story. It will help provide good evidence that Xzz are fraudesters - using pretty fake pictures to lure people like myself in.

I feel your frustration. I continued to hound Paypal, Xzz co ltd AND their shipping company who only ever replied in Chinese until I got a result.

Good lesson for us - buy local!

Login to Me Too

Clogan4949
Going to report ZXx Co LTD and PayPal to Homeland Security. This has to stop with PayPal being the scammer ringleader, due to they are responsible for making bank to bank transfer
Login to Me Too

Kaylorrose2
Contributor
Contributor
I too have this issue and no one is helping me not even Paypal
Login to Me Too

Kyle315
New Community Member
I wish I had seen this earlier. I made a purchase here for my fiance before reading up on reviews. I asked for a refund literally less than an hour after making my purchase. Susiecloths replied saying they feel sorry and will give me a coupon for 10% off to which I declined and asked again for a refund. This cycle continues until I have asked for a refund SIX times. I'm contacting PayPal now to create a dispute and *hopefully* get my money back. Nobody should do business with this company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.