Are there other documents I can provide to remove account limitation?

LGrace45
Contributor
Contributor

I just received an email asking to complete identity confirmation to resolve this issue but the only documents accepted are Driver's License, Passport, and National ID. I don't have any of those, I tried to contact the email they added at the end for help if I can provide other documents like govt issued birth certificate or my state university ID since I'm still a student anyway but all I got was an automated response. 

Is there any other way I could submit a different document or maybe a way to contact support from a person and not a bot? Thank you in advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @LGrace45,

Welcome to the community. Generally, we can accept a copy of your birth certificate along with another document such as a bank statement in place of a passport or driving licence. I would suggest uploading these through the Resolution Center of your account and the relevant team will update you on anything further that may be needed. 

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.