Address proofs

Govoradlo
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I’m Ukraine people who work now in China. I have work visa and work in hotel. Two years ago I’m doing bank card. What proofs of my address I need send to paypal?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello Govoradio,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community forums for assistance. From what you have described, PayPal may have requested a document to prove you reside at the address on your account.

Generally, any details as to what PayPal would need from you should have been sent via an email.

Proof of address often includes a utility bill, phone bill, tax document, medical bill, bank statement, or credit card statement. Please ensure that your document was issued to you within the last 6 months and has your full name, the date, and the full address as it appears on your account. You may correct your address on your account to match the document as needed. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.