Account Limitations (Additional Information Required)

Connor92
Contributor
Contributor
As a business we trade through quickbooks and accept online card payments through PayPal. Before setting this up, I watched and read a series of videos and reviews on how difficult PayPal make it to accept and process payments once limits have been surpassed. As a result of this, I call PayPal to discuss this having ‘finally’ got through to PayPal customer services who then assured me that instances like this are only for people who do not adhere to the PayPal user agreements and do not provide the relevant verification information. As a business owner I took the decision to proceed with PayPal based on what the customer service clerk had said. 2 month later, we received notification from PayPal stating that our account had passed the limitations and that additional information was required to verify the account. I filled out the attached form as well as the information online. Having now completed this process 7 times and attempted to ring PayPal to no avail. Can someone advise me how to overcome this problem as PayPal have been nothing but incompetent to Date.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Connor92 

Is the PayPal system telling you that the documents weren't sent? Or always showing some error message? Because why you need to submit the info 7 times? Due to coronavirus, staff is reduced/phone lines closed or limited and it don't seem like limitations department is working or fully functional, with all these people posting about account limitations.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.