Account Limit and Verification

l3s7r0z
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys, I have a problem here,

When I uploaded my documents to be verified, they declined my bank statement since it was over 6 months old. Apparently, I hit my transaction milestone. My dashboard is now stuck on the message below, meaning I couldn't provide any more documents.

"Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days."

I sent an email with my documents to the email below, they never confirmed receipt nor did they respond:

compliance-<removed 
>I am now very very mad because they will not provide me a means to communicate with them or upload any documents in case they need any. Bear in mind I already verified my Credit Card. How can I get help for my case? I will appreciate any assistance or advice.

Kind regards.

Lester.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@l3s7r0z

The real question is how come you didn't send your most current bank statement, not one that is more than 6 months old?? C'mon now. 😉

You can go online and download a pdf bank statement easy these days.

Call customer service to reactivate the upload function so you can upload a current bank statement:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

l3s7r0z
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker, first of all, thank you so much for responding to my message. I have written so many emails and nobody has replied or responded, and that really breaks my heart. I have money in PayPal and now I can not use it since PayPal customer care won't respond to my emails. May I ask, is the solution only now left to make a phone call? There is no email address or option I can get to re-upload my most recent documents?

Login to Me Too

l3s7r0z
Contributor
Contributor

My account is restricted yet I have verified my card. So I cannot transact. PayPal has made it hard for me to contact them since their phone number [Removed. Phone #s not permitted] is not working and they will not reply to any of my emails. PayPal HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!I am very disappointed and will never ever use PayPal even after they fix my account. Totally useless!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.