180 day hold

Elizabethu91
New Community Member
Is there a way to get around having to wait 180 days to withdraw your money once your account has been permanently limited?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Elizabethu91 

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Elizabethu91 

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CoadyFox
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal close my account after one transaction my husband sent money to me and they closed my account I cannot wait 180 days to get my money I’ve asked them to either refund the money to him or let me get it out but I keep getting the same stock email how can I get them to release the money either back to him or to me

Login to Me Too

Lsyrja83
Contributor
Contributor
I have had my funds on hold for over 180ndays didn't receive an email and can't still transfer money to my bank account why is this?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.