Cancelar unos fondos retirados a Cuenta bancaria

JovanaRea
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Buenas tardes, el día de ayer, los fondos que acababan de depositarme se retiraron automáticamente a una tarjeta bancaria que desconozco. Siento que fui víctima de fraude ¿Hay manera de que se cancele ese retiro y regresen ese dinero a mi paypal para ponerlo en mi tarjeta real? O saber el nombre de la persona que puso su tarjeta en mi Paypal. Gracias

Login to Me Too
819 RESPUESTAS 819

LJ16
Colaborador
Colaborador

Sadly, PayPal are part of the problem.  But for this community I had no idea that I was sent a cheap piece of junk.  PayPal will not listen.  They will no refund postage for returning the item either.  It is an absolute joke.  I told the people I spoke to to look at the comments on the Community pages - they wouldn't.

I would hate to think that PayPal are somehow taking a cut out of all this but who knows.

Unless I have no option but to use PayPal I will never use them again. They, as well as the scammers, are a joke!!!

Login to Me Too

Budweiser65
Colaborador
Colaborador
There has to be an avenue for reporting this absolute debacle to an authority to pull PayPal up on not giving a crap. This would not be the only deceiptful seller they have on their books, who are making a fortune from us buyers who rely on safe transactions on products and services. Any further thoughts folks?
Login to Me Too

Medicinlow
Colaborador
Colaborador
I'm questioning why I'm even using PayPal. I filed a complaint regarding Mr. Chiang earlier this year for not receiving the cat tower and I explained I've tried several times to reach out to that "network". I've still haven't received a reply from paypal. Was not the benefits of using PayPal was protection against fraudulent companies and their charges?
Login to Me Too

Budweiser65
Colaborador
Colaborador
Apparently. My new rule of thumb is don’t buy anything from eBay or a direct website that is well priced and from China. Seems there are lots of these bogus sellers around and Paypal don’t care. Buy from known seller like groupon, kogan etc. never had an issue and their customer service actually exists. Also good to search for seller name online to see they exist, or reach out to them with a message first before committing to buy.
Login to Me Too

ksnelling
Miembro
Miembro

That was the whole reason I use paypal!  So now I don't know why I do since they are not going to help out when they OBVIOUSLY know that there is a problem.  Guess I'll be using something else.  

Login to Me Too

Jzgripes
Colaborador
Colaborador

You would think so but reading the comments there have been plenty of people duped by this company and still they’re allowed to take our money. When I tried buying from a bona fide seller in Aus though they cancelled the transaction as unsafe, not once, but twice. Took the money from my account though and after much to and fro with their help centre agreed there was nothing wrong with the transaction. Took several days to get the money back in my bank though. Scammers allowed to ply their trade freely though

Login to Me Too

GRS1
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad
Ordered watch winder box but what arrived was just a box Paypal rejected dispute as item arrived but completely different from what I ordered Beware dealing with this company
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Estimado asesor
Estimado asesor

@GRS1 

Call customer service to change your claim to Not As Described but you'll need to return it for a refund though. Always do web search on site for any listings on scam sites before buying.

To contact customer service for assistance:

1. Log on.
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook (Spain): https://es-es.facebook.com/PayPalEspana/

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Maryb1231
Colaborador
Colaborador
Returning the item costs as much in shipping as original item. Then seller doesn't refund entirely.
Login to Me Too

DarkChild
Colaborador
Colaborador

Same happened to me. Ordered a watch winder box, they just sent a cheap watch box. Disputed and PayPal insisted I return the item before issuing refund. Shipping for return costs as much as the item but I'd rather pay for that then have these scammers pocket the money. I sent confirmation of shipped return item and PayPal refunded me in full. Today, the cheap watch box was sent back to me because no one claimed it... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.