Cancelar unos fondos retirados a Cuenta bancaria

JovanaRea
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Buenas tardes, el día de ayer, los fondos que acababan de depositarme se retiraron automáticamente a una tarjeta bancaria que desconozco. Siento que fui víctima de fraude ¿Hay manera de que se cancele ese retiro y regresen ese dinero a mi paypal para ponerlo en mi tarjeta real? O saber el nombre de la persona que puso su tarjeta en mi Paypal. Gracias

Login to Me Too
819 RESPUESTAS 819

Babs781
Colaborador
Colaborador
There are too many problems now with certain goods purchased and despatched from China.We are going through difficult times and personally, with problems I had I will Endeavour to avoid purchasing from Companies, Selling Agents, who use China for their sales feed.
Login to Me Too

Roaminggirl22
Colaborador
Colaborador
I orderd from them back in December last year and luckly paypal was able to open a dispute and i got a refund from paypal. The only thing is they can only get a refund if its with in 60 days of purchase. And it usually takes that amount of time for you to get your product.
Login to Me Too

Tmo7
Miembro
Miembro
I ordered the deluxe plus and that is not what i received i paid $32.98 ... i did get the classic not what i paid for how can we fix this
Login to Me Too

Joashtch
Colaborador
Colaborador
I just want to share that all your ordeal is similar to mine. I had escalated my case to PayPal but it is of no help. They don't really investigate when this scammer had already been reported in many site for their fraud. Worst of all PayPal gave me this address 1f block b 108-120 fengping road, fenggang town, guangdong China to return the goods. It is without any postal code. Detail of my case is as follows. My case is with Igirl.shop. It is one of the sister company of Aikpro limited that is registered in HK but warehouse is in China. The scam mode is to send you a cheap item instead of your purchase item. When you file a refund request with PayPal, the scammer company will offer you partial refund of US$9 for the settlement. With this mode, they can still profit between US$10 to US$20 as the advertise good with shipping is often around US$30. PayPal buyer protection is useless, they will require you to return the wrong item in order to effect a full refund. The end state is you will still lose some money in shipping back the wrong item due to postage. Worst of all the scammer need to acknowledge the receipt of the return good. PayPal is likely aware of this scam but has condoned with the scammer misdeed. A forum chat group in PayPal community has about 30 plus buyer complaint exchange against Aikpro limited and was removed by the PayPal. You may google Aikpro limited or Igirl.shop scam with PayPal keyword and you will see some message from goggle search return that this forum exist. However when you click on the Link, it is being removed by Paypal My advise is avoid using PayPal for oversea purchase. You are not 100% protected. PayPal buyer protection is useless. Paypal do not know what is fraudulent transaction that should render contract as invalid. Instead PayPal dispute resolution only follow their own stupid way of resolution. I do hope Alipay will be more widely use one day and replaced the useless PayPal. If you guys has good suggestion of getting refund back Via PayPal purchase, do share too. I an trying my credit card company to do a charge back.
Login to Me Too

Joashtch
Colaborador
Colaborador
Please note that this case is similar to the below forums. The good return address for both forum and the now blocked Aikpro limited forum is the same under "1F.... Guangdong China" So I will assume there are minimally more than 500 PayPal victims if you combined all these cases. Case 1 Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd. https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Scam-Company-Yinglian-Trading-Co-Ltd/m-... Case 2 Re: Aikpro Limited - Page 2 - PayPal Community https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-an...
Login to Me Too

harrybeuker
Colaborador
Colaborador

i had the same too. I ordered a electric pump and they send me some cheap **bleep** pump.

Now i can get a refund (after 8 weeks of waiting) but i need to send the old product back. Wich costs much!

these company is pure scam!

Login to Me Too

Theseev
Colaborador
Colaborador
Ordered 2 x polarised sunglasses April 18 no sign yet or no correspondence!
Login to Me Too

Budweiser65
Colaborador
Colaborador
That’s 5 weeks. Def report it to PayPal and say supplier has not responded. They should mark it as not supplied yet will string it along once they contact them. Keep onto them. **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

harrybeuker
Colaborador
Colaborador

i did get all the money back. I ordered a electric pump. I did get a simple manual and wrong pump. I did open a claim through paypal. I did send it back to china for 18 euro. Also claimed the 18 euro back from paypal. Both claims were succesfull. i will never order again from them

Login to Me Too

Romik73
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad
Hi I have problem to get my order I paid them or him £39 on 22 of may 2020 for 4g car recorder and I did not get nothing untill today I sent them many emails but not happen nothing its discusting ,we have to put it everywhere to show the people how is work this company or this webside and paypal have to help us to get our money back I hope .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.