repeat transaction

clound55
Contributor
Contributor

Spoiler

if I've made a instant  transactions I was wondering if there was a way I could repeat the same transaciton automatically? I did look at the receipt of the transaction and I just wanted to know if it was possible because when I tried to do another instant transfer to the same company it was  giving me a message that the company I'm trying to send to only accepts paypal through their own site. I then go to the site and it tells me I have no funds in my paypal  account and go to back to paypal. what do I do? I just want to do a instant transfer

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

clound55 -

The first error message you are receiving indicates that the merchant you're transacting with has elected not to receive payments directly through the Send Money feature.  In that case, payment can only be made to them via an invoice or through the checkout on their website/auction.

There are methods to automatically pay a merchant every so often, but the merchant has to set those up on their website so that you can agree to the bill on an ongoing basis.  These types of agreements can work in several different ways (pay on demand, regular installments, etc.), so we definitely have an option available for your merchant if they're interested. 

I would recommend getting in touch with them to see if they offer this functionality.  If not, they may be open to the suggestion.  Just let them know to contact PayPal and we'll be happy to help set them up.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.