error "Return to merchant and try a different payment method"

mandeep7
New Community Member

Hi, my customer are not able to process payment. they're getting the error "Return to merchant and try a different payment method". i'm eagerly waiting to your reply.

thanks

mandeep

Login to Me Too
95 REPLIES 95

TheTheLeeloo

I'm also having this problem, the buyer can't pay for the item they bought from me, and they are getting this error. What's up with that? Hoping this will be fixed soon!

Login to Me Too

Mexis

Hi

Can't add funds to wallet from paypal to sony network entertaiment. Private window browsing don't help...

ANY SOLUTION???

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Mexis

Welcome to the community forum. 

There are a number of reason that a payment may not complete.  You might find this useful http://ow.ly/K0E44

If you are still unable to complete your payment I'd recommend getting in touch with customer service. You can find our contact details but clicking 'contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. You can also find us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPalUK and on Twitter @AskPayPal .

I hope this helps. 

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

SpikyThings
Contributor
Contributor

I have received this message on atempting to purchase a small item from ebay and have contacted Paypal twice through customer services through the message centre and no responses ove the last four to five days.

Can anyone help with this?

Login to Me Too

Kevin99
Contributor
Contributor

take a look on this page. seem like many people can solve this error "We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the... " in many ways . Hope this help

Login to Me Too

Aloosh
New Community Member

I think I know the problem, I had it before and I learned the hard way to resolve it.

Its NOT the buyers fault or PayPals fault. Its the sellers mistake.

Its either a mistake or spam by the seller. The sellers eBay and PayPal accounts do not match, for example the email address is different. Its kind of a safety procedure to avoid payments if something is fishy.

To my experience it was a spam in eBay but I cant confirm this to all sellers with this issue. Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.