Resolution

graham1949
Contributor
Contributor

I have attempted 3 times to forward a detailed comunication and transaction dispute between a seller and myself, i am only given 15 minutes to type a 2000 character document that outlines the dispute only for it to disappear after i have submitted it.

I am informed my time ran out !!!!????... HELP ME

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Why do you need to put in that much info??

If its non receipt then paypal will ask the seller for a tracking number.

If its item received but not as described then you just give the basic facts and paypal will ask you if they need more info.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

graham1949
Contributor
Contributor

My intention was to provide as much evidence in detail as possible which included dates and responding comunication between myself and the seller of the order i recieved from them which was not acceptable.

The amount i am seeking for refund is part of the order i returned to them and they sound not happy to give that refund at this present time ,it`s not so much about the amount of money involved in the refund it`s the principle ...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Well to be honest paypal deals probably with thousands of disputes at a time so if yours is really lengthy odds are they will skim read anyway, i would just edit it to state the salient facts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.