MAJOR PROBLEM CHECKING OUT ON PAYPAL " 3D SECURE "

DFSFFFFF

My bank does not have 3d secure so when checking out at paypal it just shows a blank page and the payment fails. 

surely paypal must know if the card issuer uses 3d secure or not 

i cannot make any purchases and im pretty sure loads of other people are having this problem 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi DFSFFFFF,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!!

The 3D secure system your bank offers does not work with PayPal so this should not be an issue for you. I would suggest contacting us by phone and we would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks - Siobhan

Login to Me Too

JackRien
New Community Member

Im having the exact same problem 

Login to Me Too

Soldiergump
New Community Member

Apparently in PAYPAL you have differnt view of the same issue. I am facing same problem with no possibility to complete the payment although the card is valid and confirmed on paypal. See below the last message got from paypal customer care which seems a joke:

Dear ,

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding issues with making payments.

My name is Pawel and I'm glad to assist you today.

I've reviewed your account and can confirm that, if may I kindly ask you to contact your MasterCard card issuer Customer Support as your card has been enabled by 3DS Security setting and PayPal is not able to process your payments as it is blocked by your card issuer security system.

I hope that I have been able to resolve your inquiry and the information I provided has been of use.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Yours sincerely,
Pawel
PayPal

Login to Me Too

joseferreira
Contributor
Contributor
I'm also facing this issue. Anyone knows what to do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.