To Much Security ?

ScufMods
New Community Member

It's always a good thing to have security, but Pay Pal has taken it to the extreme. It took .0001 seconds for Pay Pal to remove money for a purchase from my bank account. On the 1st made a sell and received the amount into my Pay Pal account, than I went to transfer from there to my bank account which noted would take 24 hours. Great sounds good, well three days later its still pending? So I filed a dispute and to ensure the money doesn't get locked due to security I checked yes on every transaction  ever made on my account and confirmed they were made by me and took the time in the comment box to write a message saying "I'm not disputing any transactions, simply wondering why its two days past the time limit it was suppose to show up and wondering why the deposit is still pending? Well bam Pay Pal instantly return it to my balance. So next step ill just send it thru my Debt card I have linked which is instant transfer for .25C. For some reason it puts a 24 hour old on that transfer due to activity on my account. Both account and debt i have use recently showing this so called security system these are my accounts, call and confirm my identity and explain my issues and not a single thing can be done to receive my money until the system after 24 hours feels fit to deposit the money. After this is completed I will never use this service again. You have a better chance of receiving your money using cash with a stamp stuck to the bills thru normal postal mail than you do dealing with this horrible, inconvenient, over secure service.  " Pay Pal has no problem or security removing money from your account, but when it comes to returning money into your account good luck " 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ScufMods
New Community Member

To Add to that lol asked me to do a survey after this post and rated it a 0 at the end this is the response I get (The survey could not be submitted) ha figures fake ratings too. Take that 0 like a man Pay Pal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.