1 week checking process??

dhuy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Im new for paypal. I've just created an account to purchase good online. I placed the order at 17th May until now is 1 week. Ive email the seller and they said they are waiting for confirm from Paypal. My account have verified and i have proved all the document need for bank statement, ID card, address. I want to know how long i have to wait to complete card check?

Thanks a lot

Best regards 

Dong Huy Nguyen

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Not sure what they are waiting for.

I would tell them that if they do not send asap you will be filing a dispute for non receipt of item as the payment has completed your end and any "pending" problems there end is down to their account and not your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

What does it say next to the transaction in your paypal account? Does it state the payment is completed?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dhuy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Thanks for your help. The payment status in paypal show that it is completed but when i contact with the seller they said still wait for paypal.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Not sure what they are waiting for.

I would tell them that if they do not send asap you will be filing a dispute for non receipt of item as the payment has completed your end and any "pending" problems there end is down to their account and not your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.