Which processors does Braintree support using their gateway services?

spurlead
New Community Member

Hello,

Does anyone know which processors Braintree supports in their gateway only service?  EPX, TSYS, First Data, etc...

I know they push merchants to establish accounts through them at Wells and Chase but I have my own merchant accounts but need to know if they'll be compatible.

Apologies if this is the wrong forum.  I cannot seem to find this information anywhere; including PayPal support and Braintree sales.  

Thanks,

John

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@spurlead 

There’s contact info for Braintree at the bottom of the FAQ:

https://www.braintreepayments.com/faq

• What is Braintree?
    Braintree is a full-stack payments platform that makes it easy to accept payments in your app or website. Our service replaces the traditional model of sourcing a payment gateway and merchant account from different providers. From single-touch payments to mobile SDKs and foreign currency acceptance, we provide everything you need to start accepting payments today.
  • I'm stuck with my current merchant account - can I still use Braintree as a payment gateway?
    Yes. Most of our clients choose the simplicity of our full-stack payments offering, however, our payment gateway is compatible with most US merchant accounts for $49 per month and $.10 per transaction, and $10 for each additional merchant account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.