Woocommerce Paypal Payments Random Fields Missing in Receipts
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Feb-04-2022 12:35 PM
My client recently upgraded to the latest WooCommerce Paypal Payments plugin and since then has been seeing apparently random data fields missing in receipts.
Sometimes it is the Payer name, or email, or address, or the order items. This is not a high volume site, but we have logged 160+ examples since the beginning of the year.
This was not happening with the WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway plugin that is now deprecated.
I reached out to PP support , but have had nothing back.
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How to be eligible to receive payments with debit/credit cards with woocommerce? in PayPal Payments Standard
- I cannot delete REST API apps in Sandbox Environment
- Payments through woocommerce do not work... in PayPal Payments Standard
- Pay by card WooCommerce Paypal Payments : loading issues, failed orders in PayPal Payments Standard
- Woocommerce: PayPal payments: refunds money on it own. in PayPal Payments Standard