PayPal still won't work with my site, www.muhunda.com

GeraldNyerere
Contributor
Contributor

Hi colleagues,

I have my WordPress powered CMS site, www.muhunda.com that I plan to use for online marketing in the future including, if I may be successful, using block-chain technologies. In Tanzania supposedly, still our laws are yet for the major Online transactions for payment processors such as PayPal. Therefore, us PayPal customers in Tanzania we are only able to send fund through PayPal but not to receive, as our neighbors, Kenya.

I did install WordPress PayPal plugin for PayPal services and I have been testing for donation though hadn't receive any :). In the past two years and so the service was working fine through for anyone who might have donated through my site and worked fine until the bank card that I was using, expired. Yesterday I was able to link the card by working with PayPal staff, though in the past few weeks back, have struggled with my bank here to link the card with no avail.

I still have a problem though, when visiting my site www.muhunda.com and testing the 'donation', I get the message '...receiver doesn't have a valid PayPal account.' Before my bankcard expired, all went well.

I had love to receive your opinions and suggestions on better ways of rectifying this problem.

My humble regards!

Gerald <removed>,

Musoma, Tanzania

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.