How to Set Up "bill me later" Option for seller

Herewego
New Community Member

Currently I am interested in setting up a new payment option which "bill me later" for my buyer.

But I can't find the way click as a payment method. 

According to paypal FAQ, it said, "There is no application process for sellers to use Bill Me Later as a payment option in eBay checkout. PayPal will automatically enable Bill Me Later as a payment option for qualified transactions. There's no additional cost to you and you don't need to do anything or change your listings in any way."

I don't need to apply, but how can I do that? 

Please help!

Thank you

Herewego

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Herewego,

Sorry for any confusion.  As a seller/merchant, you will not need to do anything to allow buyers to pay you with Bill Me Later.  You would actually not know when a buyer is paying you with Bill Me Later as PayPal keeps the specific payment method information private.

I hope this helps to clarify. 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

RockPoPGallery
New Community Member

Now that Paypal offers Bill Me Later as an option to all of my customers, I'd like to know how to correctly promote the service on my website. I couldn't find any promotional guidelines for online retailers - is there a guide anywhere?

I run an online fine art gallery and Paypal handles all of my online transactions (I ship world-wide), so I'd like to be able to explain to collectors how Bill Me Later can be a desireable option.

Please let me know - thanks

Mike Goldstein

RockPoP Gallery

Portland, OR

www.rockpopgallery.com

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.