I have a question about "Bill Me Later"

Kaze

I have an ordeal that I've come to.

I used bill me later to purchase two rings from ebay and it cost: $17.98

Now here's how the problem started.  I sent $17.98 via my bank that's connected to my paypal to Bill Me Later and the transaction went through.

Now the two rings never came, so the seller refunded the purchase I made on them, but my Bill Me Later account balance is at zero.

So where does the refund money go?

Since the Bill Me Later account balance is 0 and I used it to purchase the rings, but already sent and completed my payment for it, to Bill Me Later, what happens to the refund money that got sent back to Bill Me Later?

Does it get put on my actual Paypal account or add-on free credit or does it just get lost in Cyberspace?  Cause that would be a ripoff. I sent my money in to pay for that transaction only to have it refunded to Bill Me Later instead of my actual Paypal account.

So to summerize all this.  I used Bill Me Later to purchase two rings.  I sent in money to Bill Me Later to pay for that purchase.  The rings never came, so I got refunded for that Purchase, but my Bill Me Later account balance is at zero, so I'm not sure how the money will get added, or they'll notice and move it to my Paypal account?

I looked all over and I couldn't find anything about this on their site or Paypal.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

fantfanz
New Community Member

You just got **bleep**ed by Bill me Later

Login to Me Too

anna_genesis
Contributor
Contributor

Your refund will go to the source that ou used to pay for it - in your case you paid with bill me later so the refund will go right back to bill me later.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.