BillMeLater is definately a scam, Paypal and Ebay SHAME ON YOU ALL!

adamchen1987
Contributor
Contributor

What a shameful service! Its the worest credit service I EVER EXPERIENCED!

Tell you a interesting story:

-Suprise~ BilMeLater Allow you 6 months to pay your stuff!!

*hidding surprise they dont post NOTHING about you own the purchase or the amont AT ALL!!!

-peacefulness....for about 6 month (in between has very bad experience again with BillMeLater, seller prevented payment from BillMeLater, yet it still charged my the amount and told me, "oh, we are so so sorry (sorry and go to **bleep** plz!) , that you got to write a letter to a (bull**bleep**) team and wait for their reply..." I mean seriously?, First encounter BillMeLater Scamm)

-Boom! a bill with wooping 2 month extra fee charge + interests happily get into my mailbox!

Whats even better? MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT'S BillMeLater SECTION,  NEVER, EVER, NEVER , EVER SHOW ANY SIGN OF ANY AMOUNT THAT I OWN THEM EVEN UNTIL THE MOMENT I RECEIVE THE LETTER, BIG LOL!

*Now, things getting even better,

Rep. **bleep**: "oh, we are so so sorry ~ (**bleep** you sorry), we are not able to take off your interest charge and you need to cantact the "team" for it."

Me:"Ok....so give me their number I want to talk to them."

Rep. **bleep**: "Oh, sorry they dont accept phone calls, please write letters to them...."

Me:" !!!!WTF! seriously???? Is it 13 century? or they are too dam busy to even pickup a phone?"

................now I know, they are prettty busy scamming  and they are afraid people going to curse them out like **bleep**.

Enjoy guys, the superb BillMeLater boopy trap is awaiting for you again, now its 6 months no pay for 99+, enjoy the surcharge without any notice, guys!

BILL ME LATER IS THE WOREST SERVICE, AND I FEEL PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED OFFFFFFFFFFFFF SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

adamchen1987
Contributor
Contributor

Btw, I am going to write even more and more, let people konw what you guys done to me

TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go ahead and enjoy your success, BillMy**bleep**Later

Login to Me Too

skibop
Contributor
Contributor

you need to learn how to talk, i dont even know what the heck you are saying

Login to Me Too

adamchen1987
Contributor
Contributor

You also need to read for a bit.

Anyway, simple words--BilMeLater charged me everything without inform me about the charge properly and put extremely difficulties to resolve the problem so they may use this method to make people pay their interest, but I AM NOT GOING TO DO IT becasue I am not going to pay and spend all my valuable time for their mistake, btw, how the heck their dare to ask others to send a letter for the service that suppose to be done quickly? Isn't it obviously they are telling customers in other way that "you got to wait for the interest grow even more, or you got to pay it now, **bleep**

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.