BILL ME LATER is a scam, impossibe to cancel

Tin

I am furious about the deceptive sceens which falsely lead the paypal user in to the Bill Me Later business.  Further, it is impossibel to determine how to cancel the connection with Bill Me Later.

Login to Me Too
132 REPLIES 132

pchouse
New Community Member

Thank you for your post. I was curious about the new scams. Thanks again.

pchouse

Login to Me Too

hal7
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, I was about to try bill me later but won't now. Isn't it unreal that no matter who takes over E-bay each time they are going to listen to the people and always talk big about changing. They throw everything into the proverbial round wastebasket and don't give one crap. These people are lowest life  workers and owners on the planet and are to big to care or ever be sanctioned in any way by the Govt. or any other ruling body. From the president and CEO on down they should all go to prison for the constant scams they do. Their workers reading from scripts that have nothing to do with a problem you try to get solved are the most ignorant workers to ever grace a company. My own stories are to long to even describe here but you would think the stockholders would try to find out why they lose people so rapidly. I hope I finally get to see their demise in the near future and they lose everything. Try to get everyone you know to switch to another selling site.

Login to Me Too

vncnusa
New Community Member

This scam company now becomes more popular by getting $10 back right after signup now. We should check this out with the law and let them endup this service

Login to Me Too

JORDASH
Contributor
Contributor

Well from the previous posters I guess it's not really a scam at all!   You just call it a scam.  Not because you've been ripped off.  But because you simply do not understand it.   An organization that permits you, with NO PAPER WORK, NO CREDIT CHECK, NO DEPOSIT, or ANY INVESTMENT,what so ever on your part.   To borrow $100s,  $1000s of dollars.

And then you pay it back, WHEN EVER YOU WANT TO,  HOW EVER YOU WANT TO,  in ANY INCREMENTS or AMOUNTS, that you want to.   (WITH NO INTEREST)   (NO LOAN INITIATION FEES) or  (ANY FEES AT ALL).

As long as you pay off the BALANCE prior to expiration!

Something like JUNE 2012.

IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL:    I don't believe there's ANYTHING TO CANCEL!     They gave us credit apparently, based solely on our good AMAZON & EBAY & HSN, QVC and stuff Credit!    Just pay off the balance, and it is sitting there not costing you anything.  Use it again if you like.   If not it is simply there for you just like, EBAY< AMAZON, QVC & all the rest are still there for you..

As for you not receiving any notice:   I don't know, The account is online and very user friendly!

BILL ME LATER was so (TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE)  that I didn't believe it!

I watched the account like a Hawke!   Called them on the phone, asked question!

I had about a yr to pay a $1000 dollars.  Carried it about 6 mo just to see how it works, then paid it off.

I was not charged not one penny extra just like they said!   GREAT DEAL!

Login to Me Too

misspynk

Oh I'm sorry to hear anyone's unhappy with their Bill Me Later account bc I've had mine forever and I absolutely love it !

When I established the account, it did not change to my default payment type until I actually requested the change myself.

Plus I get cash back from alot of the places I shop at online ... gotta love free money!

Another thing I love about BML is that I can make payments straight to it whenever I receive funds from selling stuff on ebay, which is super convenient for me.  Of course they have other payment options too but this one is my fave.

I'd recommend trying to contact BML again for help with any issues as I'm sure they'll be glad to get them resolved for you!

Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

jfbaker8
Contributor
Contributor

WHO DO YOU CALL"  WHAT NUMBER??

Login to Me Too

lookin4you777
Contributor
Contributor

Go to the Internet Crime Complaint Center:

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

file an complaint there.   I suggest you attach a link in your complaint to this web page.

I recently closed my Bill Me Later account an account I had not even signed up for.  I lost the $10 credit too.  Should I encounter further problems with this e-based organization I will certainly file a complaint  too.

Login to Me Too

sempifi99
Contributor
Contributor

I agree and even before I read your report I had filled a complaint, I am also closing my paypal account and getting new bank account routing numbers to prevent paypal from trying to withdraw funds. 

Login to Me Too

rebcat
Contributor
Contributor

Contact your state attorney and tell him what's going on also give him the link to this community forum so he can read everyones comments.   If you know an attorney see what he thinks aout a class action lawsuit that someone posted, but now I can't find it. I'm going to google Bille Me Later lawsuit and see if anything comes up.

Login to Me Too

Rayvonti

My wife went to a lot of work to set up a surgery outside the country that is to be paid with a paypal account.  Our financial situation is tight and paypal was the best way to handle it.  When she went to make the first payment, it was paid through Bill Me Later against her wishes due to the misleading web site.  Now she is trying to reverse it and the Bill Me Later phone people are not being helpful.  Supposedly she will have to write a personal check to Bill Me Later but there is no way we can afford that (it was suposed to go through a credit card attached to the paypal acct)???  Now we are looking at the possibility of delaying the surgery and canceling flights on short notice.  This is a real mess.

Bill Me Later looks like a scam to me.  I believe it fits the definition of an unsafe website and am considering reporting it as such. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.