problem with bank account!

npquynh94
Contributor
Contributor

I created a paypal account and linked my bank account to it, then for some reasons, i deleted this paypal account and created a new one but now i cant link my bank account to this new one (it said that bank account is already assigned to another PayPal account.  ). is there anyway that i can fix it? now i cant shop online anymore 😞

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Mack_2011, and welcome to the forums!

If you give Customer Solutions a call, they can get you on the track to resolving that.

Usually, it's one of a couple of things - either you let someone use your account a long time ago on the premise that it was for one payment, and they neglected to remove the bank afterward (more common than you'd think, and another great reason never to share financials with other people, even if you know them!), or someone mistyped their own bank account and accidentally added the wrong number. In this scenario, they would not be able to confirm the bank, and once ownership is proven, the account can be freed up for use.

Click Contact Us at the bottom of any PayPal page, and give CS a call.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.