Please help me figure out where my money is

Jes
Contributor
Contributor

I went to transfer money (50 dollars) from my paypal to my bank account (for the first time) and i got an email that said there was a problem. I may have put in the information wrong or something but thats not the issue. The email said that the money would be returned to my paypal account, but i have not recieved it in either my bank account or my paypal account. Where is it?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello Jes,

Thanks for stopping by! 

It sounds like we attempted to send the funds back to your bank, and we received an error.  So, I would give it 3-5 business days for the funds to show back up in your PayPal account. 

If the funds do not show up after 5 days, I would suggest giving our Customer Service a call.  They would be glad to look into it for you. 

Hope this helps!

Lilly

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello Jes,

Thanks for stopping by! 

It sounds like we attempted to send the funds back to your bank, and we received an error.  So, I would give it 3-5 business days for the funds to show back up in your PayPal account. 

If the funds do not show up after 5 days, I would suggest giving our Customer Service a call.  They would be glad to look into it for you. 

Hope this helps!

Lilly

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.