HELP!

kujokitty30204
Contributor
Contributor

I did everything I had to do to get a paypal account {I'm new} and everything looks good EXCEPT when I try to link my bank account. It asked for checking OR savings, all I have is savings so that is what I gave them, my savings account number. I don't have a checking account {don't want one} but it wants a routing number that is found on checks, or it won't go through. I tried and tried, but it still won't go through. Any ideas? I looked all over for help but no luck. Been working on this for the last 3 hours, I'm done for tonight but will get back tomorrow full of hope that someone knows something. One more thing, I'm not that high tech, so please explain like you are talking to a 2 year old {just leave out the pookie wookie talk-ha-ha}, thanks again.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

Since you don't have a check, here's what you do - call your bank.  Ask them for this:

"the external routing number for ACH transfers"

for the account.

That will you get the number you need.  If the representative doesn't know, see if they have a Processing department that could help you.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.