GST number

venkats_iitk
New Community Member

I want to ask is the GST number registration on Paypal is mandatory for everybody because the government does not require everyone to have a GST number and I am one of those who is not required to have one so can I continue using Paypal or not?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

AtulP
New Community Member

I get a message from PP regarding tax details for GST purpose. As per my information the GST in India in imposing on the person having income more that 20 Lakh Rs. / Annum. I don't come under this bracket so do not need GST number. Now here is the gateway on PP to let them know that it's not applicable to me. I didn't find any direct contact access to PP where I can convey them about this. Every time I search A list of topics appears, where my query is not listed. Please help me have direct contact where you can listen to me. Thanks 

Login to Me Too

nsingal
New Community Member

This is about GST number.  Right now our sales and transactions are very very less.  They fall below the GST applicable limit.  Do we still have to take a GST number and update it here.  Please advise

Login to Me Too

AEZPR4815H
New Community Member

I do no have any GST number.

Spoiler

kindly inform me about my step , in this situation. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.