withdraw paypal to credit card - Bosnia Herzegovina

KontaktBL
Contributor
Contributor

Where can I find information how to withdraw money to credit card or bank account from Bosnia and Herzegovina?

I have only one account, it is in Bosnia.

I´d like to know what solution I could use for withdrawing money from my paypal account to my credit card.

I have VISA credit card, and VISA debit card, both from local banks. Only credit card is registered in Paypal.

I have some money on Paypal balance as result of refunds (one amount in USD and other is in AUD) and  I am unable to use it.

Thank you very much!

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi KontaktBL,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

To start accepting payments you simply need to verify your PayPal account and choose a Visa card or U.S. bank account for your withdrawals. Click Set up your account on your ‘Account Overview’ and we’ll help you get set up. Alternatively, you can click Get verified on the same page to add a bank or credit card. That will register the card, so either your Visa debit or credit is fine, and that can be used for withdrawing.

Here’s some more information you may be interested in if you want to start using PayPal to receive payments:

Your Balance
Payments you receive go to your pending balance. They belong to you, but you can't use them or withdraw them usually for 30 days. This is a holding period for new sellers. We’ll review it later when you have a successful selling history with us and then the payments you receive will be added to your available balance.

Your Withdrawals
On the first day of every month, your available balance is transferred automatically to the Visa card or U.S. bank account that you selected. This automatic transfer is free. You can also withdraw payments from your available balance at any time.

I hope this is useful.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

KontaktBL
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Rachael,

thank you for your answer.

As first, I don't have US bank account - only I have is Bosnians local bank Visa credit card.

I still don't know how to trasnfer money to Visa card!

And last, money I have on my Paypal account is result of refund process - for some reason Paypal didn't refund my money to my Visa card, and money  is stucked on my Paypal account now.

So, if you can provide me with some new infos, that would be great.

Kind regards,

SS.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Once your Visa card is confirmed your withdrawals should automatically take place on the 1st day of each month. If you are still having this issue after April 1st please reach out to us via Twitter or Facebook and we can have this looked into for you.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Sema_BiH

Over 1.5 year I was having nice and fine automatic withdrawals every 1st of the month.
Now paypal doesn't want to do that to my Visa Debit Card for no reason in last two months (March 1st and April 1st)...

Supporting mails are always delayed (even it's said 24hours maximum).
Last mail was this one:

I understand that you experience that you automatic withdrawal to your bank account fails.

I have reviewed your PayPal account, and I can confirm that it appears as if the feature was disabled on your account.

To re-enable it please follow this guide.

1. Log on to your account
  2. Go to "Wallet"
  3. Go to the bottom of the page and click "Switch to previous account layout"
  4. Click "My money"
  5. Choose "Auto sweep" on the right side of the PayPal balance
  6. Click "Edit"
  7. Choose the card you wish to make the withdrawal to.

And just to know that's only available for people in USA (Link your bank account in the U.S.), so this was really helpful cause I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina (Europe).

Is there any chance for you to make a chat support on PayPal page. You need to do that.

Login to Me Too

KontaktBL
Contributor
Contributor

thumb up, bro!

Login to Me Too

KontaktBL
Contributor
Contributor

thumb up, bro!

Login to Me Too

dotshock
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I can't see this  "Switch to previous account layout" link/button,  is it removed? 

I have same problem, can't withdraw money to Bosnia because I don't have US bank accound and can't link only credit card. 

Login to Me Too

Bosko

I'm having the same problem. 

Have created a Paypal account in Bosnia, and want to link it to my Bosnian bank card/account to withdraw funds. It won't let me set up a bank account as it is asking for a US checking or savings account, which I don't have. I need to link this to my Bosnian account. I can't add my bank card, as it won't accept it, probably because it isn't a US bank card. Your helpline is closed, so how do I get at my money?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Bosko,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum .

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook, Twitter, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

Thanks - Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.