i can't add my VISA Debit card into paypal?

moossa
Contributor
Contributor

hi, am adding my Global Debit-**bleep**-ATM card (VISA) to paypal, but it keep saying as;

"This credit card has been refused by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was refused, please contact your credit card issuer's Customer Service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card."

what is the problem here? i used my card and withdrawed money in last week too.

should i contact my bank or anyone here can help me?

thanks for any help

Login to Me Too
180 REPLIES 180

cmj013189

i do not have a bank account linked to my account as i do not own a bank account. i wish to link my Pay-Pal mastercard to my account and it says that the card has been denied by the bank even though it is a brand new and activated card. this is really frustrating as its holding up my business quite severely. any help/resolution would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too

hareeshch
Contributor
Contributor

The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer's customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue.
yah,its common problem but actuvally your debit/credit card only accessed in india only paypal credited 1 dollar to proccess your account thats why your card is not processing tranaction forgine currencie or rest of india.
you can contact your bank branch or customer care people there enabled your account.after then you got sms,then you can add your card to your paypal account. http://www.hmbrowser.com/

Login to Me Too

polly1946
Contributor
Contributor

@trinib81 wrote:

i also need help im having same problem but have spoke to the bank and they say should be no probs with verification and paypal r telling me otherwise. all my details are correct aswell. and i need to pay for a purchase asap!

Login to Me Too

hareeshch
Contributor
Contributor

The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer's customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue. yah,its common problem but actuvally your debit/credit card only accessed in india only paypal credited 1 dollar to proccess your account thats why your card is not processing tranaction forgine currencie or rest of india. you can contact your bank branch or customer care people there enabled your account.after then you got sms,then you can add your card to your paypal account. http://www.hmbrowser.com/

Login to Me Too

hareeshch
Contributor
Contributor

The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer's customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue.
yah,its common problem but actuvally your debit/credit card only accessed in india only paypal credited 1 dollar to proccess your account thats why your card is not processing tranaction forgine currencie or rest of india.
you can contact your bank branch or customer care people there enabled your account.after then you got sms,then you can add your card to your paypal account. http://www.hmbrowser.com/

Login to Me Too

vivcrafty2016
New Community Member

NEW CARD AND ONLY HAVE ONE CARD 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

HI all,

If you are still having trouble adding your card I recommend reaching out to our customer service under the Contact tab at the bottom of your PayPal account. Alternatively you can reach out via Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Jungerns
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same as my situation and bank tells you all fine !!

Login to Me Too

rogerglen
New Community Member

can you tell me how i change my account details as i need to change my credit card that i use now to a new one a debit card

Login to Me Too

BoKelleyMcCoy
I wish to purchase 2 very inexpensive apps on play store or w/in a game so I want to add my paypal card. How do I do it?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.