Withdrawal Pending... Still Pending...

ajandyg
New Community Member

Hello,

I withdrew money from my Paypal account and was instantly sent an email saying that the money will be in my account within 24 hours?! Its been 12 and it still says pending. I write this because everyone i have spoken to says that it always takes 2-3 days. Is this an email everyone gets? or an i actually going to get my money in the next 12 hours?

If not the 24 hour email is unfair. I know it hasnt been 24 hours yet but people have worried me...

many thanks

andy

Login to Me Too
121 REPLIES 121

falko89
Contributor
Contributor

In the end I cancelled the withdrawl, I noticed I could use PayPal to pay for my groceries, so I used my balance to pay for my groceries. My selling days on eBay are over thanks to this shambles.

Login to Me Too

bantu1957
Contributor
Contributor
Fixed after 5 days! Money came back to paypal account. Made withdrawal again and in seconds in my bank. Shame to paypal for lack of info.
Login to Me Too

Brownsugar00
Contributor
Contributor
Just checked my paypal the money is back into my paypal account. Saying my bank sent it back.. I know the didn't. Anyway tried to transfer it back and it's now saying 2 hours so we shall see... PayPal this is totally unacceptable
Login to Me Too

Phoenixfire-uk
Contributor
Contributor

just had the pleasure of dealing with this issue..... i use the word pleasure very loosly

processed withdrawl on sunday... only found out of the system issues on wednsday after my 3rd phone call.

Found out an hour ago that they reversed the payment and the money is back in my paypal account!

Gone to withdraw again and now it is saying it will take 72 hours to process!!!! 8 days total! I've more faith in a cheque that could bonce than paypal at the moment!

No updates or communications to the customers. If i did that at my job i would be sacked!

Login to Me Too

Fronzez
Contributor
Contributor

Im pritty new to paypal too but i linked my bank account and i am pending to withdraw 50$ out, My back account already said the 50$ is sent out cause its been around 5 work days, and its still pending. what should i do.

(Unique Transaction ID # 7D67394212864120X)  

Login to Me Too

markblack
Contributor
Contributor
I made a bank transfer request by mistake on the 8th of Feb and it still isn't in my account How much longer should it take? Not happy with the service at all!!! It's left my bank and still not in paypal so I can't spend MY money
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Well you must have selected that option !!

When you click on "add funds" there are x2 options.

1. wire transfer = 2 hours.

2. electronic transfer = 5-7 days.

You must have selected option 2.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

markblack
Contributor
Contributor
I did click the button, that was my mistake, the issue is it left my bank account 6 days ago and it's still not in my paypal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

As i said above it takes 5-7 days.

The fact that it has left your bank does not mean paypal have it yet.

Electronic as opposed to wire transfer go via automated clearing and takes 5-7 days to clear through to paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tkirkman
I withdrew £140 to my verified bank account on the 12th. It's still not in. Any ideas?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.