Withdrawal Pending... Still Pending...

ajandyg
New Community Member

Hello,

I withdrew money from my Paypal account and was instantly sent an email saying that the money will be in my account within 24 hours?! Its been 12 and it still says pending. I write this because everyone i have spoken to says that it always takes 2-3 days. Is this an email everyone gets? or an i actually going to get my money in the next 12 hours?

If not the 24 hour email is unfair. I know it hasnt been 24 hours yet but people have worried me...

many thanks

andy

Login to Me Too
121 REPLIES 121

PayPal_david

Hi there Ajandyg,

Welcome to the Community!

The previous timeframe to withdraw funds from PayPal to your bank was 2-3 working days. This timeframe has changed and we aim to have funds credited to your bank account within a few hours but this can be delayed.

When a withdrawal is being initiated through the PayPal system, our security system sometimes temporarily holds the withdrawal for further review. This timeframe can range from 24-72 hours.

If you have been advised that the withdrawal will be held for 24 hours, you should expect the withdrawal to show a status of completed once the 24 hour timeframe passes.

Please let me know how it goes.

David.

Login to Me Too

Nichola23
New Community Member
Hi i withdraw money from Paypal to my account on the 25th feb and it still says pending. I have never waited this long for my money to withdraw over to my bank account?? Nichola x
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there Nichola23,

Was it evening time when you made the withdrawal? If so then you are looking at the 26th being the first working day.

You should see your withdrawal today. If not come back to us and let us know!

Siobhán 

Login to Me Too

jnasser

Hi,

I have requested witherdraw payment to my Credit card on 22th Feb 2014 and till now still pending, is it normal ?

Login to Me Too

mejustme
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have sent some money on 11 may and still pending, now beeing 14. Why is that?

Also I have sent today some money this morning and I see that still pending after 8 hours. What is happening? I understand that may take 72 hours until beeing released. If I have sent them on sunday, beeing non working day, the 72 hours starts on monday? 

Thank you

Login to Me Too

mejustme
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. Again. Nobody answering here? On 19 I will have gas and electricity cut out. On 21 the phone. For reconnecting this will be taxes. Please tell me why my money are pending so long. Thnak you

Login to Me Too

mejustme
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, the 11th payment is now completed / out from pending state. Though the 14th ones still pending. Thank you

Login to Me Too

mejustme
Contributor
Contributor

Hmm...the payment from 14 still pending, now on 17. Also I made another payment which is also in pending state.

Why is this happend? Each momey I am sending goes directly on pending state.

Login to Me Too

Rocco71
Contributor
Contributor
I had sold an item on eBay the person paid I shipped it and he received the product and I'm still waiting the five days for my money to be available, it's already day five this is ridiculous, I might as well make everyone wait till I get the funds available it's only fair
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.