Withdrawal Pending... Still Pending...

ajandyg
New Community Member

Hello,

I withdrew money from my Paypal account and was instantly sent an email saying that the money will be in my account within 24 hours?! Its been 12 and it still says pending. I write this because everyone i have spoken to says that it always takes 2-3 days. Is this an email everyone gets? or an i actually going to get my money in the next 12 hours?

If not the 24 hour email is unfair. I know it hasnt been 24 hours yet but people have worried me...

many thanks

andy

Login to Me Too
121 REPLIES 121

Mental
Contributor
Contributor

I have a wihdrawal pending since saturday the 15th.

Just been on the phone to them and they told me that the technical issue has been resolved and all pending requests should go through withing 74 hours from 1pm yesterday....

I just withdraw £20 to test and that was in my bank within 2 minutes

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

mental

Great news, ta for the update.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

For rmissin

Have a job ta.

Also i will leave you in peace as you are just a rude idiot, however i will still respond to those that need help and are very grateful for it. 

Bye troll.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Mental
Contributor
Contributor

Just remember folks - The toes you step on today might be connected to the **bleep** you have to kiss tomorrow 🙂

Login to Me Too

rmissin
Contributor
Contributor

If I had the opportunity..... I wouldn't be aiming for the toes.

Login to Me Too

rmissin
Contributor
Contributor

@ ker-know-it-all-as.s troll?,  no...I just detest people like you.

Please quit the faux caring attitude your recently displaying, and go back to the antagonist garbage you usually type, it doesn't suit you.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Those that can do,  those that can't spout unhelpful tripe. 

You are the latter not going to waste any more time on you. 

The fact you dislike volunteers just shows you are ignorant and can't do the same. 

Luckily the 1000 plus folks whose problems i have sorted feel differently. 

Just let us all know the day YOU actually HELP someone. 

Ignorant troll. 

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

rmissin
Contributor
Contributor

Your deluded.

And stop editing your posts, it's hard to keep up.

If your "kudos" system had a minus button you would most certainly be in the red....as I said ....deluded.

Byeeeeeeeee ...lol

Login to Me Too

nopenopenope
New Community Member

For such a massive company this really is embarrassing. I have used Paypal for a short while but more recently they have been delaying payments to myself. These are direct from companies and not from 'buyers' on Ebay. No explanation is given as to why my withdrawals are pending and no warning is given when they are returned to my Paypal account unsent. 

Shambles of a company.

Login to Me Too

Brownsugar00
Contributor
Contributor
Having issues.. Usually my money is in my account within 2hours. This time it said 24 hours yet that was on the 17th November it's now the 21st.. So why is it still saying pending on my paypal account. How is it right paypal can hold onto our money like this. Ive already send out people's purchases yet I'm now out of pocket until paypal fix themselves up.. Paypal is defo starting to be a downside to selling via ebay etc.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.