Why does paypal not reply to emails

fozzyone

WHY DOES PAYPAL IGNORE THE INFO IN EMAILS AND THEN SEND A BOG STANDARD CUT AND PASTE REPLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

John7003
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Conor,

Why don't you talk to your supervisory team and see if they have any any interest in concocting a more helpful resonse than you provided?

Your website has an option to send an email to contact customer service, yet it appears that Paypal can't be bothered to respond to these emails. Can you see why asking users to use another method to contact you, (particularly Facebook) might be considered less than helpful?

Regards,

J

Login to Me Too

Dillz19
Contributor
Contributor

This is a good thing to post on as they won't even reply on FACEBOOK.

Can you just EMAIL ME BACK. I've tried 20 TIMES.

Login to Me Too

killerofdeath
I havnt received a reply from paypal as well... my account has been limited and I don't even see an option to appeal it... Oh god.... Please just let me get "my money" back and I can never use this service again.
Login to Me Too

Sann
New Community Member

Same case here. Limited accont, no money, no suport wahtsoever form payapl. What a vile company. 

Login to Me Too

grsoft-eu
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same experience as people describing here!

I cannot get a reply from PayPal fotr a week now, I sent 6 emails and no reply so far...

I just wanted to know, how to transfer funds from my company bank account to PayPal and vice versa...

Login to Me Too

m69
Contributor
Contributor

i see this was years ago. and still the same. emails, messages etc etc auto reply only. i cannot use a phone so now what. facebook and emails and message centre in paypal account all auto replies. absolute disgrace

Login to Me Too

jugadelpi
New Community Member

Calling paypal is one of the worst things I have had to deal with lately..

The other day I had to perform a minor change in my account which I can not do in the website (If not, I would not even bother to call).

Since I sent a message and never received answer, I had to call.

After being in the phone listening for paypal ads and giving voice instructions to the stupid answering machine for about 20 minutes waiting for a the agent who finally answered and who made me waste another 5 minutes verifiyng my account (which I dont bother since its for security purposes), he finally made this change.

Paypal customer's service itself is good, the agent made the change really fast after he verified my account. However, the main problem is that annoying answering machine that requires to give voice instructions every time we have to call.

Login to Me Too

dougiedavenport
Contributor
Contributor

I have messaged them many times and nothing. I have also phoned them twice and both times they said ithe problem was sorted. Er no it is not. No help at all.

Login to Me Too

tomlimo
Contributor
Contributor

Nothing has changed with PayPal's responses to "Contact Us" via email and their promise to respond within 24 hours, it's been four days and two emails already. All I got from them is a service review request! WHAT A JOKE!!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Tomlimo.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received any response to an email that you have sent to us recently.

We would like the opportunity to look into this further for you. Can you please contact us directly via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can see what we can do to help?

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.