Why does paypal not reply to emails

fozzyone

WHY DOES PAYPAL IGNORE THE INFO IN EMAILS AND THEN SEND A BOG STANDARD CUT AND PASTE REPLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

PayPal_david

Hi there Fozzyone,

I am unable to see your account so I can't advise you why you have received the reply that you have received recently. If you are unhappy with the response that you have received, you may wish to try calling customer services in order to try and receive a more detailed response to your query.

This can be done by clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of any PayPal webpage and then by pressing the Call Us option.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

LanEvo21
New Community Member
Its seems like all PayPal wants us to do is call them. The email option seems to just be there for no reason. Many times, people are either too busy to be holding on the phone or prefers not to talk on the phone. email is there for you to express what you need or answer any responses at your own time. This is the reason why I emailed them in the first place. I have sent them many emails in the past, and never once gotten a response. Shame on you PayPal. I better get a response from them on this last email or else i am closing my account! I am just a **bleep** off customer, PayPal has let me down.
Login to Me Too

SneakyFox
Contributor
Contributor

I have no idea. I have been waiting for a month to a reply to an email query I have sent in.

I am not particularly pleased at the prospect of having to make an international call on my mobile phone to get an answer to questions asked a month ago!

Login to Me Too

Francis-Darnei
New Community Member
Paypal sent only one deposit into my account,so it is impossible for me to confirm my bank account. I contacted paypal through email but paypal does not respond. So is there anyone who can help?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Francis-Darnei,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about the difficulty you're having with this.

We don't have access to your account details from here, so we would definitely recommend contacting Customer Support by phone so we can fully assist with this.

You can find our contact details by clicking the 'Contact' option at the bottom of the page on our website. Alternatively, you can also contact us via Twitter at @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK/.

Thanks for your understanding 🙂

Sophie

Login to Me Too

jaynj

i also have a prob with paypal not responding to my email now i have my account limited after complying 2 months ago

Login to Me Too

Amanda_ph
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem..I have several email thru Resolution Center but since May 24,2016 all I have is autoreply.Could you check my Transaction ID #3VG15680RF3765002.You hold your money so long.f your cant approved my payment, please REFUND my money!
Login to Me Too

twyla
New Community Member

I've emailed them 4 times in the last 2 weeks and I never get an answer! what's the point of having an email address if they don't take the time to answer their users?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi twyla,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

This sounds frustrating. Our emails should usually be answered within 24 to 48 hours.

twyla, why don't you reach out to us through our other social media channels instead of emailing us to see if we can help you get this issue resolved?

We are available 24/7 to answer private messages sent through our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) and respond swiftly to any tweets directed towards @AskPayPal!

Hope this help,

Conor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.