VERIFYING a DEBIT CARD AND THEN GOT BLOCKED FROM PAYPAL

jbgwapo3643
Contributor
Contributor

Hillow, im new in paypal, im from philippines and i have a problem about my card, since i dont know how to contact costumer service in USA, when i link my card to paypal and then after linking i was suppose to click continue to get my EXPUSE number from paypal, an error always appear, it said "We were unable to verify this credit card. Please check if the information you entered is correct. If the problem persists, please try to enter a different credit card." i check over and over again about my card, it has the same address/name but why could i not continue verifying my account, so the next step that i do, i delete my card to try it again to make sure that the information is all the same, when i delete my debit card from paypal, and try to add it again, a frustrated error massage pop ups in my account, it said "This card has been disabled for entry into the PayPal system. Please add a different card" OH MY GOD, what did i do now? im the real owner of these card and i have money to widraw from paypal, its been 2 weeks i try to verify these CARD to PAYPAL, anyone can HELP me please?? this is my third email to paypal, please help i only got 1 debit card please kindly help ill do everything to get my card back..Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

PayPal_Dian

Hi Wonderboy21, 

Thank you for posting in our Community. 

I would advise you  to contact us so that we can help you to resolve this. I am afraid that general information will not be of any use :(. You can contact us through the contact link that you can find and the bottom of every PayPal page or you can contact us on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook UK. We would be happy to help you resolve this :). 

Dian

Login to Me Too

bellova
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I would like to get some help with adding of a debit card to my account!

I changed my debit card specifically so I could register in Pay Pal - I took a Visa Electron and I tried to register it in the system but I had a problem with the filling of the four-number code for confirmation and now my card is blocked and I can not register it again. The withdrawn money are gone and my bill is blocked for registration. When I confirmed that I want to register this particular card, the system displayed the following text:

Re-enable your card with PayPal

You have reached the limit of attempts allowed to confirm your card. If you'd still like to use this disabled card with PayPal, we need you to send us some documents.

Please upload the following documents:

A valid photo ID (front/back copy)

A recent card statement showing the last four digits of the card, your billing address and your full name as registered on your PayPal account

The documents uploaded should be in English or translated into English and certified by a government agency. We'll contact you within 7-10 business days to complete the procedure. If you have any problems uploading the file, please contact our Customer Support for help.

I do not think that with the occurring Internet frauds is appropriate to send you such documents and I do not want to do it! Please explain to me whether it is possible to unblock my bill without sending you such threatening my safety information - I do not want to send you these documents, and I do not intend to make a new card again because of this! Please unblock my card so I could register it again!

Thank you in advance for information and assistance!

Kind Regards

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Arda

Hi bellova ,

Welcome to our PayPal community

I advise you to contact us by phone. You can call us for free on 0800 358 7911. We're open from 8am to 10pm Monday to Friday, from 8am to 9pm on Saturday and from 9am to 9pm on Sunday. Otherwise, you can call the Dublin Help Centre directly on 00353 1 436 9004. Rates from overseas landlines and mobiles may vary.

Best regards

Arda 

Login to Me Too

bellova
Contributor
Contributor

Is this the only way? I don't want to call anyone, I just want my card to be unblocked. I don't want to send any personal documents or call anyone overseas /not only because I don't have the opportunity, but I think that you could unblock my card even without those things/. Please help me with this or at least tell me is there another way to get out of this problem?

For example: /if you can not unblock my card like I wish/ if I delete my account and create a new one, could I add and verify the same card, which is now blocked?

Please give me an answer with an exact decision of my problem!
Thanks for the understanding! Kind regards!

Login to Me Too

bellova
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal_Arda,

I've asked you some questions on ‎03-14-2014 01:41 PM. Will I get answers to my questions? Please, I'm waiting for your help!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi bellova,

If you're are not in a position to call, you could always contact us through other social media channels instead?

We are available 24/7 to answer private messages sent through our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) and respond swiftly to any tweets directed towards @AskPayPal!

This would save you the phonecall and I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this swiftly once we pull up your account details on our end

Hope this helps bellova Smiley Happy

Conor

Login to Me Too

bellova
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Conor,

I'll contact you through Facebook! I hope I will get help with the resolving of my problem finally!

Kind regards!

Login to Me Too

Stepenik
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem??? Can you help me

Login to Me Too

bellova
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Stepenik,

I would advice you to write to their Facebook page! I did this and now my card is verified! 🙂

Login to Me Too

Stepenik
Contributor
Contributor

This page does not exist... Are you have another page

I see only this page

https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.