Scammed from JustFab Ltd

KateBelfast
New Community Member

Please help!

My partner passed away so i didn't check my email or paypal and today i just found out that JusFab ltd took money from paypal account in last 6 mouths and that's over the time 45days that i can claim!!

How i can get my money back???

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you funded your paypal payment with a card then contact your card issuer and see if they can help you by doing a chargeback..

Failing that you could do a small claims court action.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi KateBelfast,

I am sorry to hear your partner passed away. Our 45 day timeframe relates to disputes for a transaction that you have authorised. If you can see transactions that you have not authorised please contact us directly so they can be reported and investigated. So please do not worry. If your payments are found to be unauthorised you will receive these funds back.

To contact us please click on the contact us link at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Please let us know how your get on

Paula

Login to Me Too

sparklysue
Contributor
Contributor

To all those who have been caught ought by JustFab's "VIP" membership scheme.

I raised a dispute via PayPal, and won.

"We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favour. We were able to recover 35.00 GBP, and this amount has been credited to you. Please allow 5 working days for this adjustment to be posted. If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to recover the balance from the seller. If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account privileges."

Login to Me Too

BarbaraRS

I have contacted Paypal 4 times now about payments coming from my account to JustFab UK.  Each payment is for the amount of £44.  I have never purchased from them to the best of my knowledge and have no idea how they have my Paypal details.  I have asked Paypal to intervene again today.  If I have no resolution I will be asking the Fraud Office to investigate.  I see on the JustFab Facebook page today when I went looking for information that lots of people appear to have been scammed and have had money systematically taken from them.

Login to Me Too

Megan_AXC
New Community Member
Hi Barbara what was the outcome for this please? I've logged a dispute with PayPal today for two amounts of £44. 😕
Login to Me Too

ellenviolet
New Community Member

Hi, I've just had the same problem today, was this resolved for you? Paypal have said I set this up with the merchant so I won't get a refund? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ellenviolet

How to cancel a monthly payment / subscription >>

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > and under "manage upcoming payments" top left of page second option down is pre-approved payments.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Beanie6495
Contributor
Contributor

Hi sparkly sue, 

Just about to open a dispute with PayPal for just fab when they took £35 in May even though I skipped the month. But being pregnant and only recently having a baby, moving house, and having a two year old, I haven't been checking my bank or PayPal as thoroughly. And only noticed today 😕

with you sparkly sue did you cancel your membership with just fab before or after the dispute?

Login to Me Too

Chrissie1212
Contributor
Contributor

Justfab Scam.

Can you help please.  I recently made an order with justfab.co.uk  and am awaiting delivery of footwear.  Unfortunately, I only read the reviews AFTER my purchase and now it seems I have committed myself to monthly payments to this unscrupulous company.  This is most definitely not what I want, nor understood when I placed this order.  I just wanted to order, pay and receive my goods without any further commitment to this retailer.  I paid with my MasterCard through PayPal. How can I remove myself from this unasked for monthly payment?  Do I contact my credit card company or paypal?  Ultimately, I just want to disengage myself from this company and stop any debits by them from my credit card before they start.  What a nightmare! I just hope that you can give me some advice so that I can act quickly and stop this scam and also make other future customers to steer clear.  Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.