"We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time"

TomCartwright
New Community Member

Hello,

I am trying to add a bank account to my paypal, i had one on before but when i tried to add my new account it didnt work, so i removed the original account off.. Now i cannot add either accounts onto my paypal and get the message shown in the subject "We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date."

Tom

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

adam_lee
New Community Member

I Am Having the same problem, i need to make a withdrawel to send an item off on ebay, but ever time i try to withraw money i get this error "We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date."

it has been the same for 3 days now and i really need the withdrawel, someone please help.

Login to Me Too

oli-uk-07
New Community Member

its paypals way of keeping hold off your money so they can play with it in shares and trading its doing the same thing to me now !!! well peeed off bout it 😞

Login to Me Too

KAZ24
New Community Member

I am having the same problem. it has been three days now and still cannot add my bank account.  I have contacted paypal but it sends me back to do the same things i have already done so getting no where.  Does anyone know how long this will go on for ?  I have deleted my old bank account as they recommended but it still wont let me add the new bank account.  I guess I wont be using paypal then.

Login to Me Too

rosiefenwick
New Community Member

I am in exactly the same situation! I have money in my paypal account and have bought goods on amazon and therefore need to transfer the money out and into my bank account but Paypal won't let me activate or verify an account! Its so annoying, can anyone help!

Rosie 

Login to Me Too

sirhugo
Contributor
Contributor

its got nothing to do with paypal earning interest or trying to annoy you. its a technical fault with there website. phone them and they can add your bank for you

Login to Me Too

Jack1989
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have just added a bank account via phone after receiving this error message. How long should it take for me to see my bank account appear, instant or a matter of days?

Login to Me Too

xiaofeng888

I had also encountered this error yesterday and I had send the problem to paypal using the message center.

After many hours, paypal send me a reply asking me to read the help relating to add a bank account.  Seems they are not reading the details of my problem.

I had clearly stated the error message which says "We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time.  We apologize for the inconvenience.  Please try again at a later date."

I had search google and community hoping to find a solution to this problem and it seems that this is a technical issue with the paypal site.  People have been complaining about this problem way back 2012 and it is already 2017, yet the problem is still there with the paypal site.  Didn't paypal find what is really the problem why people is receiving this error message and fix it?  Instead of helping people add the bank account manually each time?

I understand there are many paypal users and the customer service cannot accomodate users asking for help, so the response is usually slow.  But I think if paypal will find the root cause of the problem and solve it, they will receive less emails and complaints to their message center.  Because adding a bank account shouldn't be that hard.  And in normal circumstance, we shouldn't receive an error when adding a simple bank account for withdrawal.  Right?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.