Paypal holding my money

johndunne
New Community Member

I am so sick of paypal and ebay. As soon as I eventualy get paid for the items that they are iligaly holding my money for I will no longer be using them. I have been on Ebay selling and buying since 2009 and have over 350 transactions. Since 2 in the last year ( all i can call are idiot buyers ) left negitive feedback they are holding my funds, One of which left a positive reply in spanish but negitive review ? and the other demanded a box that was not listed in the auction anyway and which I sent him at my expense. I also have multiple transactions where no feedback was left..... How is this fair? No more I am done. Ebay and paypal are just setting sellers up to be scammed. I am no longer going to use their services and I bet I wont be the only one. LOL you can have your nice respected seller certificates back that you send me ebay..........

Login to Me Too
344 REPLIES 344

messy13

AND ME,   I WANT MY MONEY 

Login to Me Too

Hi i have the same problem, what can we do about this?????

Login to Me Too

ndmamarosinas
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is a to big for their ,britches and someone needs to wake up there! Iv'e been waiting for my funds for over 21 days! I hope paypal gets sued! The company doesn't care cause their getting their cut. I've never signed an agreement to this bull**bleep**! Realease my funds and I be happy to exit your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

jayneevans
Contributor
Contributor
I have been a buyer since Oct 2012 and since yesterday I have started to be a seller. I have 100 percent feedback from sellers. Do I have my payments held for 21 days in this case? I already have feedback but not as a seller.
Login to Me Too

I'm _paying_ for two items and see my payment is pending, I put in a credit card... Still waiting. I can't bid on some sellers stuff bc of the waiting to pay items... I'm so frustrated. I want to pay, so I can move on and bid and paypal is holding onto the damn money.
Login to Me Too

santarick
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal started holding my money even though I had over a 1000 positive feedbacks but in one month I received three negatives for bull ofcourse but whatever. Paypal's header said "while I developed a successful Ebay business" ??? over a 1000 positive in a year! 6 negatives!!! So i just dealt with it. Now my Ebay account is back above standard but Paypal is still holding my money. WTH???

Login to Me Too

Scouseeater
Yes they are holding mine for no reason too How can you see how much they are holding as they are holding £175 of my money but my paypal balance shows as zero???
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Thats odd because if its on hold it shows in your paypal balance but has held or pending etc by it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jmays500
Contributor
Contributor
Kern. You're actually very incorrect. No wonder you are just a "volunteer" advisor.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.