Paypal holding my money

johndunne
New Community Member

I am so sick of paypal and ebay. As soon as I eventualy get paid for the items that they are iligaly holding my money for I will no longer be using them. I have been on Ebay selling and buying since 2009 and have over 350 transactions. Since 2 in the last year ( all i can call are idiot buyers ) left negitive feedback they are holding my funds, One of which left a positive reply in spanish but negitive review ? and the other demanded a box that was not listed in the auction anyway and which I sent him at my expense. I also have multiple transactions where no feedback was left..... How is this fair? No more I am done. Ebay and paypal are just setting sellers up to be scammed. I am no longer going to use their services and I bet I wont be the only one. LOL you can have your nice respected seller certificates back that you send me ebay..........

Login to Me Too
344 REPLIES 344

patriciaanne
Contributor
Contributor

I also have had the same problems with "payment pending" the official paypal reason it was A, I was a new ebay member with no proven track record, then when that excuse no longer applied ( ebay 100% on 89 feedbacks) it was B, I did not sell on a regular basis so I was reviewed every month or unless I complained and got it revoked but the pending would re appear in a months time, I have given up on ebay and now sell on ebid

Login to Me Too

johnwantshismon
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, they are holding onto million of dollars for weeks at a time. When is the public going to wake up?

Login to Me Too

HenPen
I complained to Traiding Standards. The. Ore people complain, the more likely it is that they will take up the matter. Use you internet power. I use mine to spread this message.
Login to Me Too

4ue

This is mostly cause by "Ebay" even after delivery confirmation and positive feedback still ebay won't released my money,

the reason they are doing this is because they hold their members money and get interest from financial banks they are abusing their members

Login to Me Too

metra
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same with me, been selling for a while with no problems, open new ebay account sell one item, funds on hold despite providing tracking info and receiving positive feedback from buyer. When I try to communicate with Paypal they send me an email asking me to reply with as much information as possible. Not a very secure way to communicate about an account!

Login to Me Too

4ue

May be this is the time someone talk to the expert lawyer and sue ebay at least for several million dollars to punish and stopping them for stealing member's money

Login to Me Too

Jovanqwe32434
New Community Member

I received a few days ago a message from Paypal explaining that Ebay and paypal members now can not sue them for any economical reason. So we are DOOMED 

Login to Me Too

F0ggierHades48
Contributor
Contributor
I know it is so wronge on so many levels, they are also making money on all the interest of our money that they are holding Wronge!!!! Wronge !!!!
Login to Me Too

Michelle53
Contributor
Contributor

Are you crazy?  That is exactly what Pay Pal and eBay want you to do.  Can you imagine, 100,000.00 of people do give up and look where that get them.  eBay and Pay Pal are making a lot of money off the interest their receiving to hold and/or invest our money all over the world.   Please, don't give up!  I will help when I can however, I am getting married to my boyfriend for years.  I have been ill for a few years and he has stood, cleaned, cooked, did everything, he never complained.  You deserve more for yourself.  I have had two or three people try to mess with me on eBay, I reported it, kept all my emails so eBay could read them, starting at the bottom.  I Pray e-Bay and Pay Pal are hearing our words.  It is impossible for those two companies, who are owned by the same investers.  Those companies want you and all those other woman not to give up.  Our families need people like you and I will do what I can.  Please, don't you give up!  Maybe this is your mission, be sure to speak politely to your seller or buyer.  Please, your given up on all of our families.  Just be sure to write down names and at the end of the conversation make sure he/she puts it down in an email so you both are sure your on the same page.  If he/she doesn't send the email, then you email her/he everyday of what you believed the conversation to be.  Be sure to tell them that you want to play by eBay's rules.  And I want to help, but you know where I am in my life.  Tell me about yours, please?   if we stay consistent, connected with you and other's like us can support one another and we will make them listen.  Oh that's right reality.  Lets just see how many emails everyone gets from this.......................Michelle

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.