Paypal holding my money

johndunne
New Community Member

I am so sick of paypal and ebay. As soon as I eventualy get paid for the items that they are iligaly holding my money for I will no longer be using them. I have been on Ebay selling and buying since 2009 and have over 350 transactions. Since 2 in the last year ( all i can call are idiot buyers ) left negitive feedback they are holding my funds, One of which left a positive reply in spanish but negitive review ? and the other demanded a box that was not listed in the auction anyway and which I sent him at my expense. I also have multiple transactions where no feedback was left..... How is this fair? No more I am done. Ebay and paypal are just setting sellers up to be scammed. I am no longer going to use their services and I bet I wont be the only one. LOL you can have your nice respected seller certificates back that you send me ebay..........

Login to Me Too
344 REPLIES 344

patriciaanne
Contributor
Contributor

Hello David, it is nice to see that you are toeing the party line, I have read that exact email on a number of occaisions and it was as false then as it is now, I contacted paypal a number of times and got them - eventually- to tell me the truth and basically it boils down to to being guilty untill proven innocent but on a monthly basis, I have an excellent record on ebay but I refuse to be treated like a wrong doer, and it appears that others are like minded, could that be a reason why ebay is losing private sellers to other sites--ebay having to adervertise on TV might suggest so

Login to Me Too

kykeir14
Contributor
Contributor

They  are holding your money and everybody elses because they can get interest on it. They are holding my payment when there is no reason as i have 100% feedback

Login to Me Too

Lucio_D_Ramirez
Contributor
Contributor

At last! someone with sense! lol thankyou... i totally agree!

Login to Me Too

MONICA357

WHY DOES THE AMOUNT  OF $ 36.88 ALWAYS SHOW UP IN E-BAYS LABELS DETAILS EVEN THOU ITS LESS THAN THAT ??????  MONICA

Login to Me Too

temp201807259g
Contributor
Contributor

They claim they can't hold money because they are not a bank....then where the **bleep** is my money? It's all a ploy to get you to apply for their debit card. How does a non-bank supply debit cards?

Login to Me Too

bookofsorrow
Contributor
Contributor

I recently got hacked on facebook, and was charged a bunch of money which came out of my paypal account.  which resulted in my being more than 300.00 overdrawn at my bank.  I reported the charges to all three establishments.  paypal decided in my favor, and facebook refunded the money.  but now there's a hold on the refunds and I need to know when it's going to be taken off.  all of this happened last week.  I am on SSI and only get so much money per month.  I cannot afford to have half of my check go to overdraft fees.  I am trying to work with my bank to get the charges reversed, but I need paypal to take off their hold before I can go any further. 

Login to Me Too

Gabriel74

Is really strange to me why paypal act this way.

Am new here and i made only ordering uptill now i havent gotten my money, and i contacted the site to know what is going on i was told to ask from pay pay. I whent as far to use my card to know if the money is back still no way.

All i needed now is my money back to my acount is bad useing paypay honestly.

Will never do that any longger.

Thank

Login to Me Too

jmays500
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the same boat. I sold a item nearly a week ago and paypal still hasnt given me my funds. The buyer probably already received the item and my available funds to transfer are still 0.00 when it should be $65.00 !!!!! ANY ADVICE?

Login to Me Too

HenPen
Traiding Standards.
Login to Me Too

whitepuppett2
New Community Member
I am soooooo frustrated with ebay and paypal. I have been selling for 12 months then they hit me with payment holds. Everytime I call its a different reason for the holds. LIARS!!!!! This has also been going on for 4 months now. Its a load of f***in B*****cks. It has affected my business as I don't have access to my funds. Customers are are sat home with goods from me and legally not paid for them. With the UK and world economy in such a state is this really helping small businesses that are being encouraged to help revive the economies around the world. NO!! All they want is the interest of the money - while we lose interest on our money. Paypal really don't care cos otherwise they would read these posts and see how frustrated customers are. And we're the ones paying their wages and expenses. PAYPAL IS A BAD COMPANY. ROBBERS. LIARS. COWARDS. No one at paypal can even give me a consistantly straight answer when I call. How can anyone do business when they don't know when they will have access to their money. **bleep**IN ROBBING LIARS.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.