Paypal holding my money

johndunne
New Community Member

I am so sick of paypal and ebay. As soon as I eventualy get paid for the items that they are iligaly holding my money for I will no longer be using them. I have been on Ebay selling and buying since 2009 and have over 350 transactions. Since 2 in the last year ( all i can call are idiot buyers ) left negitive feedback they are holding my funds, One of which left a positive reply in spanish but negitive review ? and the other demanded a box that was not listed in the auction anyway and which I sent him at my expense. I also have multiple transactions where no feedback was left..... How is this fair? No more I am done. Ebay and paypal are just setting sellers up to be scammed. I am no longer going to use their services and I bet I wont be the only one. LOL you can have your nice respected seller certificates back that you send me ebay..........

Login to Me Too
344 REPLIES 344

LuisaB

I am a new seller and I have sold  and posted the item on monday,the buyer has paid for the item and papal is holding my money because I haven't provided any tracking information (I didn't know what the hell it meant).. I've posted the item,he asked me (in the morning) to go and post the item so I did but I haven't heard from him since,my mum is FUMING,I cant contact the buyer because he wont answer the phone email,or messages on bay...ebay gave me this number to contact paypal 087 0730 7191 I haven't called them yet because I don't have credit on my phone,someone please do it and let me know if anything has changed for you? (I live in the UK so I don't know if its valid for America aswell)

Login to Me Too

johnny33lentz
It depends what site you sell on for instance if you sell on ebay once the item is marked paid. there is a button at the bottom to mark package as shipped then it gives you the option to enter tracking info. once carrier confirms delivery when package is dropped off wait three days and your money is released into your account. if no tracking number you wait 21 days.
Login to Me Too

birdie53
Contributor
Contributor

That is where I sell, is ebay no where else. No complaints, from anyone.

Login to Me Too

sparky02
Contributor
Contributor

dont count on it, i put in a tracking number and am still waiting for money, got 100% feedback also , i have done everything to try and get it quicker but it doesnt work , they just keep your money till they have made a bit money from interest, regardless of what you do ,

Login to Me Too

WAKEUPNOWPLZ
Contributor
Contributor

THATS WHAT REALLY ENFURIATES ME WITH THE ABOSLUTE SHOCKING PAYPAL WHY THE **bleep** SHOULD YOU HOLD SOMEONES MONEY AFTER TRACKING INFORMATION PROVIDED ONCE ROYAL MAIL HAS YOUR ITEM WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE THE INCONVEINIENCE OF NO ITEM OR MONEY TILL PAYPAL CAN BE BOTHERED TO RELEASE IT I PAID SHIPPING AS MY PRINTERS OUT OF INK SO IM ALREADY SHIPPING DOWN I PROVIDES A TRACKING NUMBER ON EBAY 3 DAYS AGO STILL NO MONEY I THINK US HONEST LEGITIMATE SELLERS SHOULD BOYCOTT PAYPAL UNTIL THOSE SELLERS THEY DUMP ON GET ALL CHARGES REFUNDED I WOULDNT MIND CHARGES IF PAYPAL ACTUALLY EARNT THEM SHOCKING  PAYPAL NEED TO WAKE UP LEASE HENCE MY USERNAME AS I AM SO VERY ANGRY AT THE WAY PAYPAL THINK ITS OK TO KEEP YOUR MONEY THAT THEY ARE EARNING INTREST ON IN THEIR BANK THEN STILL CHARGING YOU FOR KEEPING YOUR MONEY TILL THEY EARN ENOUGH INTREST ON IT IN THE BANK......... LIKE IF YOU THINK EBAY SHOULD DROP PAYPAL AND GIVE PAYMENT OPTIONS TO A COMPANY THAT ACTUALLY CAN BE BOTHERED TO HELP HONEST PEOPLE WITH HONEST ISSUES AND PAYPAL MAY AS WELL JUST HAVE A LOGO OF THE MIDDLE FINGER UP AS THATS WHAT PAYPAL "REALLY" DOES TO PEOPLE IF THE TRUTH IS TOLD IM WILLING TO BET WITHIN 72 HOURS MY PAYPAL WILL BE BLOCKED OR COMMENTS REMOVED AS PAYPAL DONT LIKE HONESTY BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT I WILL CERTAINLY BE CLOSING MY PAYPAL AS SOON AS THESE USELESS EXCUSE OF A COMPANY GIVES ME WHAT THEY ARE ENJOYING INTREST ON FOR ME TO ACTUALLY BY MY PRINTER INK AS THATS THE MONEY YOUVE TECHNICALLY STOLE AND NOW EVEN THE BUYER WILL BE HAVING POLICE AS THEY HAVE OBTAINED AN ITEM THAT I HAVE NOT CLEARLY BEEN PAID FOR SO THE BUYER HAS  THEORETICLLY AS YOU HAVE THE MONEY AND I DONT YOU ARE ACCESSORY TO THE CRIME BY PERMITTING THE ITEM TO BE POSTED THEN ASKING FOR A TRACKING NO THAT IVE PROVIDED AND STILL NO MONEY AS I HAVE NO MONEY NOR ITEM SO SAVE THE BUYER EMBARESSMENT AND SORT YOURSELVES OUT AND PRETTY QUICK AS I CAN SEE PAYPAL LIED TO ME BEFORE WHEN THEY TOLD ME MY ISSUES WAS AN ISOLATED CASE OBVIOUSLY NOT AFTER WHAT IVE READ

Login to Me Too

onlineripoff
Contributor
Contributor

YES I AGREE ON THE BOYCOTT YOU SELL SOMETHING AND A BUYER COMPLAINS AND MAKES A CASE ON IT WITH YOU KNOWING IS A LIE AND YOU NO YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT CLEARLY FOR ANYONE TO TELL AND REFUND YOUR MONEY AND THE BUYER HAS EITHER SENT YOU BACK THE WRONG COINS AND KEEP THE ONES + THE REFUND TO ME THAT IS STEALING OR ALSO HAVE THE SAME THING HAPPEN  BUT THEY STILL KEEP YOUR SILVER COINS IN MY CASE AND A 1955 DOLEFUL DIE WHEAT PENNY IN VERY GOOD CONDITION AU-50 AND STILL GET A REFUND OF THERE MONEY OF $300 WITCH IS A BARGAIN ANYWAY. BUYER AND BAY PAPAL RIP OFF TRICKS TO WATCH OUT FOR BUYER PUTS IN A CASE NOT AS DESCRIBED AS WE ALL KNOW KEEPS THE COIN SENT MAILS UPS  THAT NEEDS A  SIGNATURE NEEDED TO RECIVE SO THEY CAN LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE SENT THE COIN BACK AND WHEN YOU SIGN ITS SAYING THAT ITS THE RIGHT ITEM AND THEY KEEP THEM.. IN MY CASE 3 MORGAN UNC DOLLARS. AND PUT THREE PENNYS 2012  IN THE PACKAGES.THEN TELL PAYPAL AND THEY REFUND THEM EVEN WHEN YOU CALL AND SAY THEY RIP ME OFF AND HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON TELL ME ON THE PHONE THEY KNOW THAT THIS PERSON WOULD NEVER DO THIS TYPE OF THING AND THERES REALLY NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT NOW .THEY WILL FIND OUT WHAT CAN BE DONE IN THE COURT OF LAW WE DON'T WANT MONEY WE WANT EVER NEWS PAPER BILLBORARDS PUT UP AND NEWS CHANNELS SAY THE TRUTH ON THE SCAM EBAY PAYPAL HAVE GOING ON ITS TIME TO WROWING THERE REP IN STEAD OF ARES AND TO LET THEM NO THERE WILL BE NO SETTLEING OUT OF COURT AND WITH OVER 20,000  LETTERS MAILED SIGNED EMAILS SENT ARE COMING IN EVERDAY THE TRUTH WILL BE HERD ACROSS THIS COUNTRY. AND THE ODDS OF THE JURY IF NEEDED OR THE JUDGE BEING RIP OFF OR KNOWING SOMEONE  THAT THEY NO ARE 99 to 1 odds its time and we promise there will be no settling out of court write to po.box 96 enon valley PA  16120 WITH A SIGN COMPLAINT AND DESCRIPTION. ON YOUR RIP OFF    

Login to Me Too

onlineripoff
Contributor
Contributor

We have listed over 25 items some silver coin lots these came from children that lost there mother 4 years ago and there father 1+month ago car accident the dad own a pawn shop and there was a lot in cardboard holder they was mark with letters on them the kids 12 10 7 wants me to help sell these coins there was some mark unc silver dollars in the 1800's and some said au-50 and the old pennys with the one on ack of them one had 1955 DD on front and on back it said double die 1955 p and in my listing EXACT WORDS IN TITLE ESTATE SALE OLD COINS WE NO NOTHING ABOUT THEM NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS. IN THE DESRCIPTION WE HAD WORD FOR WORD WE ARE SORRY BUT THE RESON WE CAN'T GIVE REFUNDS OR RETURNS EXCHANGES WE NO NOTHING ABOUT THESE COINS IF YOU THINK ITS TO HIGH EMAILS AND WEWILL FIX PRICE WE ARE GUESTING ON PRICES FROM OTHERS ,WE SOLD A LOT TO ONE BUYER $548.21 AND THE OPENED A CASE ON US SAYING NOT AS DESCRIBED PAYPAL HOLDING ARE MONEY TO GET THERE FATHER NEXT TO THE MOM IN THE GROUND THIS MAKE ME SICK WELL PAYPAL REFUNDED THE MONEY ALL AND BEFORE THEY DID I HAD SOME WORDS WITH THE BUYER  TELL ME THIS IS'ENT CRAZY PAYPAL GAVE ALL THE MONEY TO 2 BUYERS $595+ BACK THE ONE BUYER SENT A PACKAGE THAT WAS SOPPOSE TO BE MY COINS IT CAME UPS AND I HAD TO SIGN FOR IT IN THE PACKAGE WAS 3 2012 PENNYS AND A LETTER SAYING I GOT MY MONEY AND SOME FREE COINS THAT ARE VERY VAULEBLE WITH THE HELP OF MY PEPS AT EBAY PAYPAL AND YOUMADE THESE HAPPEN MAN I WAS **bleep** OFF NOW THEY ALL GOT ARE COINS THAT STELLING I GOT A POLICE REPORT ON 1 BUYER PAYPAL AND EBAY THE OFFICER SAID SINCE IT IS OVER $300 DOLLARS THEY ALL WILL BE SUMMONS TO COURT ON THEFT CHARGES MY LEGAL HELP IS GOING FOR $125,000 I AM NOT WORRYED ABOUT THE MONEY I WANT FLYERS BILL BOARDS EVER FRONT PAGE ON NEWS PAPERS MAGIZINE I AM TAKE THERE REPETATION AND DESTROY IT LET THE PEOPLE ALL OVER SEE THE TRUTH COME OUT ON THESE RIP OFF ARTEST necessary@yahoo,com   

Login to Me Too

Lucio_D_Ramirez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, what about when you're not a seller and your part refund from a seller is being held?

I've had both money from seller and buyer on hold and a message saying i will get further info shortly... and a week or more goes by and no reply or explaination! Really annoying that paypal can do whatever they want to us...

Login to Me Too

onlineripoff
Contributor
Contributor

you are so right and they say orignize crime is gone no no no ebay paypal and buyers taking all rip off. Theres nothing in the agreement saying they can hold your money and destribet out to hum they want. Before you get your items back rip off  

Login to Me Too

Michelle53
Contributor
Contributor

So true,  Are you aware that the same investors own, Men's Warehouse, David's Bridal, David's Bridal on the Internet (I can't believe they want us to believe that they run three separated companies),  If they do, they are stupid.  They need to be united and I believe China and who ever own Men's Warehouse and the others, they possible could place themselves with great American Salespeople, HR people, Style, Quality, work together, listen, speak, negotiate and put it into words.  They should support other representatives.  It is as easy as a computer, each representative listens to calls and puts out fires.  While she/he is doing that they should be writing what is being said or ask questions so they both are on the same page.  Stay cool, there must be a few around and at least, you were able to visit old friends and me.....................Michelle

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.