Paypal holding my money

johndunne
New Community Member

I am so sick of paypal and ebay. As soon as I eventualy get paid for the items that they are iligaly holding my money for I will no longer be using them. I have been on Ebay selling and buying since 2009 and have over 350 transactions. Since 2 in the last year ( all i can call are idiot buyers ) left negitive feedback they are holding my funds, One of which left a positive reply in spanish but negitive review ? and the other demanded a box that was not listed in the auction anyway and which I sent him at my expense. I also have multiple transactions where no feedback was left..... How is this fair? No more I am done. Ebay and paypal are just setting sellers up to be scammed. I am no longer going to use their services and I bet I wont be the only one. LOL you can have your nice respected seller certificates back that you send me ebay..........

Login to Me Too
344 REPLIES 344

Chris_D
New Community Member

I have Joined in with this Tread because I am now letting down my buyers because of a ridicules hold that has been placed on my account. I have a 234 feedback score.

Positive feedback over the last 12 months 100%

I have a good reputation for selling through Ebay which I am very proud of.

I am now faced with bad feedback because of this Stupid Hold.

I  don't sell Tickets,Travel or any of the mentioned excuses for treating myself and the customers this way!

I have tried contacting Paypal who have said they will reply in 48 hours!!

I hate letting people down and for my part never have, so why is it that this is happening on my account? The buyers say that it has not been a problem with any of their other purchases which brings this right back to Paypal.

Can we find an answer?

Please

Chris

Login to Me Too

Michelle53
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

You sound so much like me,it is funny.  I thought I was the only one.  It is essential to Men's Warehouse,  David's Bridal and David's Bridal on the Internet.  It appears to me, that the old school doesn't want to blend with the new school.  Well, that's just too bad.  If those who don't dream of being in direct  competition with China then they have to get their heads together to be the best corporation they possible can be, I am available ten hours a week if I can work from home on the telephone, emails, computers, faxes, make coffee and listens.  Any questions, pleas feel free to contact me via eBay.  Take care of you and yours,

Michelle

Login to Me Too

natsupplies2012
New Community Member

I am not happy been buying and selling with ebay/paypal for over 3 years and have 100% feedback and dont fall into any of the catorgries you have listed in your post. So WHY am i all of a sudden have this happening, i have been told it wont be lifted. Well all i can say is wont be using this service I PAY FOR anymore as it has caused me no end of trouble and delays in sending items out now.

Also customer services are not helpful on this whatsoever!!!

Login to Me Too

gordy31
New Community Member

My account has been on hold for nearly a week now and the item i sent was next day delivery which was recived by the winning bidder, i provided all relevent information that you asked for and recived positive feedback for the item, yet yopu still have me on hold, you are very slow at sorting anything out, but if you need to go to some ones paypal account you are quick enough to barr it from being used, why can you not be just as quick as getting the issues sorted out at your end, you are all a waste of space, and i think your fees are ridiculuois aswell, paying for a service that is too quick to stop you using the account, should be the same when sorting out a sellers transaction aswell, not happy atall with you paypal, and if this is not sorted ASAP I will make a formal complaint to yourselves, and any other authority, that needs to be contacted, WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUMS AND SORT OUT MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

dannybwoiiuk1
New Community Member

hi my funds have still not been released after 7-10 days of the buyer leaving positive feedback and me providing the tracking number what is happening with paypal ??? i think its time to go elsewere

Login to Me Too

Mika2890

i agree completely

Login to Me Too

onlineripoff
Contributor
Contributor

YOU NO YOU ARE A CROOK OF SHET YOU MUST BE ONE'S THAT RIP PEOPLE OFF MAN DON'T PUT NOTHING ON HERE AGAIN  PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T NO THE HALF THE PROBLEMS EBAY/PAYPAL/AND THERE BUYERS /CROOKS ARE DOING TO US ROBBING US BLIND IT IS A PERFECT SCAM

Login to Me Too

hellywobs
New Community Member

It is NOT true that paypal releases funds within 24 hours of someone leaving good feedback on ebay.  I have 100% good feedback and my customer has left feedback yet paypal is STILL holding my money.  

On this particular transaction there seems to have been a problem with ebay and paypal talking to one another as ebay didn't know the buyer had paid me, but when I logged into my paypal account the money was there.  Now I've been left feedback on ebay, paypal doesn't seem to know it's there.  It's hugely frustrating.  

Login to Me Too

thegubman2012
Contributor
Contributor

Yes same is happening to me. Have over £100 on hold after receiving positive feedback days ago. Sent several emails and no response. I wonder how many people have their payments on hold for 21 days. Lets just think about how much cash is being held in Paypal's bank account when that money is not really their's. Probably millions of dollars. Add that to the fees and it mounts up to an awful lot of cash. I wish my buyers paid by cheque!

Login to Me Too

ilovejesus25
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a item from a seller on ebay on the weekend, but then decided that I didn't wanted it because the item looked counterfeit so I asked the seller if I could cancel my order and thank God he did and he gave me a refund before my bank transferred the money over to seller's paypal account. When I received the refund, it was all of sudden put on temporary hold with a negative balance and now I have a negative balance in my Bank of America checking account because the money the seller apparently had refund to me was transferred to him through my bank account today. I am really **bleep** and I have lots of questions. I will not be using paypal anymore!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.