Paypal holding my money

johndunne
New Community Member

I am so sick of paypal and ebay. As soon as I eventualy get paid for the items that they are iligaly holding my money for I will no longer be using them. I have been on Ebay selling and buying since 2009 and have over 350 transactions. Since 2 in the last year ( all i can call are idiot buyers ) left negitive feedback they are holding my funds, One of which left a positive reply in spanish but negitive review ? and the other demanded a box that was not listed in the auction anyway and which I sent him at my expense. I also have multiple transactions where no feedback was left..... How is this fair? No more I am done. Ebay and paypal are just setting sellers up to be scammed. I am no longer going to use their services and I bet I wont be the only one. LOL you can have your nice respected seller certificates back that you send me ebay..........

Login to Me Too
344 REPLIES 344

crenton
Contributor
Contributor

my hold has been on my account now for about 2 months now and have had clean track record the latest is that i had feedback on an item and over a week later still not released payment and am wondering why as as far as i know my feedback is 100% im getting fed up with waiting all the time and think im going to stop using ebay and paypal as i feel we pay through the nose for the services also have to wait to be paid when the payment has been  paid by buyer i also feel that paypal and ebay are robbing people of there hard earnt cash 

Login to Me Too

tomaszmazur73
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I have 2 oustanding transactions to be completed-surprisingly both from nigeria more or less at the same time-I got suspisious as I never done international payments (western union request for postage) and I think this is scam but on the other side everything appears to be ok-confirmation emails,transactions id and so on .how can i make sure that isn't fraudulent behaviour?I dont wanna loose my expensive items....thx for help Tom

Login to Me Too

cldnoank

Make sure you don't send the products being bought from you to you have the funds.  This is true for first order and any international order that seem a little fishier or just to good to be true. Listen to your jut in these mater you don't want to be ripe  off and loose on both sides of a deal. Good luck!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

dkuk

I am new to Ebay and Paypal so I only have a rating of 5, although it is at 100%. Paypal are holding on to my money (11 days now) even though I posted item within two hours of being paid by special delivery and the buyer gave me positive feedback when the item arrived the next day! If Paypal is to be believed I should have had access to said payment a week ago! As I am new I forgot to put tracking number online but the feedback is in and it's good, so why are they holding my payment? I am only following what Paypal have stated themselves! 

Login to Me Too

WN5

When the 21days are up how do I provide the information that I personally delivered the item or that has been collected not posted.

Login to Me Too

WN5

THe item I sold was delivered more than a week ago and I have had positive feed back. Why can I not have my money?

Login to Me Too

ashfire123

Hi I have been sent a full refund from the seller but you paypal are holding it why ? I tried to open a dispute on ebay but you have stopped that too again  why ? I never received the item the seller never sent the item the seller has happily issued a full refund but why are you holding my money illegally ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Login to Me Too

zephyrman

i don't  know if  this 21 day hold stuff is legal or not but i do know it is morally wrong  as it comes across like a punisment to the seller  even when they have no complaints against them  this kind of action should only be taken with sellers who cuase problems  bottom line is pay-not -so-pal this is my money not yours  get your hands off

Login to Me Too

bry0609
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I transferred funds from my bank into my paypal account so i could continue buying but to my horror i find that you have put those funds into a holding account, HOW is this possible, as there is no disputes with any of my purchases/sales.

These funds should go direct into paypal, AND NOT ON HOLD.

Login to Me Too

Mika2890

ok this guy sent me money because he was buying some books from me

then he asks me if i can pay 500 to this girl on ebay he bought from ok no big deal

but he didn't tell me i had to pay out of my own pocket and i dont have that kind of money

and paypal is holding the 800 i'm supposed to get until i pay that 500 so how can i get paypal to let me access the money

please help me i'm in a bind here and dont know what to do anymore

mika2890

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.