Paypal holding my money

johndunne
New Community Member

I am so sick of paypal and ebay. As soon as I eventualy get paid for the items that they are iligaly holding my money for I will no longer be using them. I have been on Ebay selling and buying since 2009 and have over 350 transactions. Since 2 in the last year ( all i can call are idiot buyers ) left negitive feedback they are holding my funds, One of which left a positive reply in spanish but negitive review ? and the other demanded a box that was not listed in the auction anyway and which I sent him at my expense. I also have multiple transactions where no feedback was left..... How is this fair? No more I am done. Ebay and paypal are just setting sellers up to be scammed. I am no longer going to use their services and I bet I wont be the only one. LOL you can have your nice respected seller certificates back that you send me ebay..........

Login to Me Too
344 REPLIES 344

grammabetho
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I also am a recently new Seller and have had the SAME ISSUES as many of you are having, getting PayPal to release our funds WHEN buyer has paid.  What they do this for is because SO MUCH FRAUD NOWADAYS ( SELLERS LIST ITEM-SOMEONE BUYS "IN GOOD FAITH"- MONEY GOES IN PAYPAL ACCT- AND SELLER NEVER SENDS BUYER THE ITEM !  SO TO PROTECT AGAINST THIS MAJOR PROBLEM, PAYPAL WAITS UNTIL SYSEM SHOWS (AND BUYER STATES THEY RECEIVED ITEM) THAT IT SHIPPED, WAS RECEIVED, AND THEN THEY RELEASE YOUR MONEY ! 

I too was VERY USET when this started & I REALLY NEEDED MY MONEY FROM THE START, but I DO now see , how BUYERS can really be taken advantage of !  Buyers should NOT HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL  SELLER ACCESSES FUNDS -ESPECIALLY NEW SELLERS, SINCE IT CAN TAKE WEEKS ! The longer we hold off shipping item, the longer PayPal will HOLD YOUYR MONEY !   IT "**bleep**"...YES, but once we are 'ESTABLISHED as SELLER (with good record)  PAYPAL WON'T :HOLD OUR FUNDS" any longe !  I HOPE THIS HELPS  ANYONE HAVING THESE ISSUES !

Login to Me Too

john8561
Contributor
Contributor

paypal **bleep**

Login to Me Too

linpohill2009
Contributor
Contributor

hi i total agree.i have had this problem from bother sides so i know how fed up you are.

pay pal has just stopped my money being withdrawn so i can put it in my bank instead,i to have 100% feedback.

does ****** pay pal even read these,i doubt it

Login to Me Too

pippa1207
Contributor
Contributor

Personally I think paypal is a joke. Created a new account and Holding MY money. I wouldn't mind, I'm not a new seller, I have another ebay account with over 200 feeback at 100%. Clearly it is unfair. As for being able to print of your postage from held fee's, that's no good if you don't have a printer to do so. I'm not a business, I just sell my own personal items. So now I have to wait to be able to post items, having to use my own money to do so, leaving me out of pocket for upto 21days. If i had known that, I would have joined EBID.

Login to Me Too

onlineripoff
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE A POLICE REPORT ON FILE LOOK AT MY LISTING NONLINEARITY SURNAME THEY HAVE $538.21 I AM ON DISABILITY AND DOING THIS AS A HOBBY MY SD CHECK EACH MONTH IS 1443.00 FOR A FATHER OF 3 CHILDREN AND MY WIFE WHO IS DISABLE WAITING THE 2 YEAR WAITING PERIOD GET HERE I FELL AT WORK OFF A FULLY EXTENDED 40 +FEET LADDER I WAS MAKING BETWEEN ASK & ASK  I HOSE HAS 3 BACK SURGERY A DISC REMOVED A KNEE REPLACED BOTH SHATTERS PUNCTURED MY LUNG I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS NOW I GOT PEOPLE AND PAPAL BAY PARTNERS IN CRIME RIPPING NOT ONLY ME OFF BUT MY KIDS THESE PEOPLE NO WHO THEY ARE AND THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH ARE HEAVENLY FATHER ON THERE CONSENT SINNING I AM AND NO ONE SHOULD JUDGE AS THE SCRIPTS SAID WITCH IS HARD NOT TO BUT THE RIGHT THING TO DO THERE FAITH IS IN A LORDS HAND AND THAT WOULD SCARE ME IF I WAS TO SIN LIKE THAT EVERYONE IS A SINNER ANYWAY OR THE OTHER BUT GOD SENT US A CHANCE TO MAKE IT RIGHT BEING BAPTISED NO MATTER  WHAT AS YOU NO HE LOVES US SO MUCH HE SENT ARE BROTHER JESUS TO WASH PAST PRESENT AND TO FOLLOW ARE SINS AWAY BUT ALL HE ASK IS DO YOUR BEST TO BE A GOOD CHILD OF HIS    all the justice I want is if they don't make it right I want to have ebay@paypal are you getting rip-off in ever front page mad news headline billboards throw out the USA and BELIEVE ME I AM IN A GREAT POSITION WITH FAMILY MEMBERS IN THE CAREERS THERE IN TO MAKE IT HAPPEN IT IS ABOUT TIME THEY STOP RIPPING OFF THE HARD WORKING CLASS OF PEOPLE THAT MOST LIKELY DON'T HAVE A JOB BECAUSE OF THIS COUNTRY STATUS NOW TO TRY AND SELL TO MAKE THAT EXTRA BUCK TO FEED THERE FAMILY    AND I WON'T THE USERS OF THIS SCAM  TO NO THERE IS NOTHING WRONG ON SPEAKING UP THIS STILL AND HOPEFULLY THE ONE NATION UNDER GOD AMERICA THE HOME OF THE BRAVES AND TO CHINA RUSSIA IRAN PAKISTAN DON'T EVER UNDER ESTIMATE AMERICA YOU WILL GET BURNT THREE COUNTRY  THAT ARE LUCK WE ARE A GOD LOVING COUNTRY BECAUSE THESE COUNTRY WOULD NOT BE HERE TODAY AND YOU CAN BET RUSSIA CHINA WOULD SET BACK AND WATCH US WORK AND REALLY SHOW WHAT AMERICA IS WORKING WITH THAT SOME AMERICANS NO WHAT WE HAVE AND WHAT THEY DON'T  NORTH KOREA GONE IRAN GONE PAKISTAN GONE JUST LIKE IRAQI GONE NOW FREE  RUSSIA FOUGHT AFGHANISTAN MANY MANY YEARS AND GOT KICK IN THE RUMP SHAKER USA AND ARE FRIENDS WIPE TAIL IN A COLLUDE MONTHS WE ALSO SHOWED HOW ORGANISED WE ARE WHEN YOU CAN SHUT DOWN ARE AIR SPACE IN THIS LARGE COUNTRY IN 30 MIN. AND HAVE OVER THOUSANDS OF AIRCRAFT OUT OF THE SKY AND LAND SO FAST AND WITH OUT CRASHES  WHEN THE HAMMER CAME DOWN TO MAKE THAT DESTINE  AND HAVE A PRESENT BE AS COME AS BUSH WAS IN THAT CLASS ROOM ALSO    

Login to Me Too

onlineripoff
Contributor
Contributor

johnny33lentz
You dont have to ha e a printer as long as you put in the tracking number to ebay then as soon as ups/fedex/usps confirms delivery your money is relaeased in THREE days. just enter tracking numbers and you good. hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

birdie53
Contributor
Contributor

I put in tracking # asap that day, and items have delivered and they are holding my money till middle of sept. that is not right

Login to Me Too

Carleyemmie
Contributor
Contributor

Hi David,

Where do I go on paypal to send this tracking number, if I had known that I would of got my money weeks ago? Please can you direct me?

Thanks

Carley

Login to Me Too

selfishlysick22
New Community Member

did you ever get the tracking number or whatever how does it work what does it do

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.